UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

GM Noah

Account Terminated
Hey guys, as you know, the 1st month of this is nearing it's end.

In preparation for next month, I'd like to hear suggestions and constructive criticisms from those who have been participating in slaying these foul beasts!

What would you like to see next month? Looking for more than just suggestions on what the next set of mobs should be ;)

lucascyb

Sorceror
I think its good the way it is you guys seemed to do a great job making it hard to actually get a rare and keep the pvp good.
I like the monthly change of monsters tho, im tired of farming blood eles lol.

Twist-hybrid

Sorceror
I farmed a good bit since the paragons were added and I think everything seemed fine except the new dungeon. The only things I would change about the new dungeon would be to add the ability to recall in and out only, no gates, and enable teleporting. Since there's no recall inside, the dungeon is ghosted 24/7 by a big pk guild. I gave up going down there because I would get jumped by 10+ pks within a few mins of entering the dungeon and had absolutely no chance of getting away. I was happy to see so many reds together in a dungeon again but it would be nice to have a chance to get away from them haha

The entire time i farmed I only got 2 rares... 1 small blood ele and a big water ele statue. There didn't seem to be many other rares so i think the drop rate is fine.

Aim - Aftershockx24x

TRADE MAN

Squire
I have had a blast. I have been lucky enough to pull about 25 diff chests, unfortunatly i havent pulled any rares out of them. I think it would be great to have some of the harder MOBS have a better drop rate. Its a pain in the ass to take out those paragon greater strength elementals and pois's. Would be nice to see a higher chance at a rare on those. I would love to see the undead paragons. I bet that would create some Havok!! Whatever you choose next im sure will be a freaking blast, as usuall. Again, thanks for the awesome new idea. Loving these paragons.

Code Blue

Knight
mob dungeon needs more higher level monsters with higher spawn rate.. otherwise its too easy to camp at mob dungeon with 3 tamers
The rate of Rares vs spawn on this is great imo.. and if ur a tamer fighting ele paragons asides from poison or bloods you are stupid or you suck at pvm.

White Lotus

Sorceror
How about mobs with the names of all the GMs, and then paragons can be named GM Noah. Even I would participate in that for a few minutes.

I like the idea that new guys are able to do paragons (i.e. Paragon elementals like air, earth, fire, water, etc). Even though they may be new, or they don't have a lot of gold atm, they're still able to participate. Maybe Ettins, ogres, zombies, and Titans? Those are all common recall spots I feel like new players like to try and farm. Just an idea.

Code Blue

Knight

Fallon Hue

|Sutats|

Squire
Not the first but still really cool i know Dirt Mc Girt made a post with a fallon water elemental one a while back, also i've seen 2 fallon bandanas show in the past 2 weeks (both named ragged bandana)