UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Complaints about GM John

Complaints about GM John

I want to know the reason why this man has deleted me all the regs achieved in 4 days I attended macroing fact, for a moment I get up to go to the bathroom, this man has not only erased what was in the backpack, otherwise I also deleted all my regs achieved in commodity deed box... if it's because no transforms of iron, that's my problem ... I'll get with just 1 single pj many regs in one day? and gems. I had never complained to me about managing what I get playing time, but this seems somewhat out of place. It seems right that I remove the regs you have taken during my absence, but I remove it .... 1 week farming it seems somewhat out of place.

I hope some GM will contact me and this is resolved,because i find it shameful.

A greeting.

Last edited:
Yes but leave the trunk where all the regs of the same material commodity deed box, which is more, some gems were loot houses that had fallen.

And so I have to erase everything that I have the commodity deed box? 1 week macroing: S being present .... not see it right

otimpyre

Sorceror
Gotta stop that macro if you leave for any reason. I swear its like they have some kinda afk 6th sense. Hes using the bathroom ATTACK! :pirate:

MMMartin

Squire
hahahaha.., yes he catch me too ... again one... but i have other QUEESTEN...
why at jail i was cant use SHOVEL OF ESCAPE.... EVEN WITH 100 MINING SKILL :/ (BUG????)

hmm i think about post it at bug section... really

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Lesson learned: Do not cheat, because GM John will come down on that ass with a swiftness. Kudos GM John, keep it up!

Indika

Sorceror
We all accept a certain degree of risk in each action that we take. If you are not willing to accept the risk involved then do not pursue the act. As you learned, taking 5 minutes to use the bathroom is a drop in the bucket compared to a full weeks worth of farming. So is the 5 minutes spent AFK resource gathering worth risking a weeks work worth of farming? I will leave you to debate the answer.

Peace and Blessings

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You admitted that you were macroing illegaly. No matter if it was 5 minutes or the whole week. You deserved for a punishment. It seems you were so greedy to stop that macro even for 5 minutes.
On the other side. Deleting all regs collected in one week for only 5 minutes unattended macroing can be ridiculous, but how a GM can be sure if the whole week wasn't unattended? You have business in lying. You made up that story about going to the bathroom for 5 minutes(like everyone always try to make exactly same excuse with bathroom as you). You disgusting collector of pixxels, in the reality you went to reallife while computer was working for you. You should stayed near your computer, you not nerd.

PS: Fix your easy UO PvP script. It keeps saying error about drinking potions.