UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The last game!

Hagnok

Sorceror
Asking ur forgive I give u those desired glasses ;)

3tree

Sorceror
I condemn the horrific behaviour portrayed in this humiliating image that you are posting.

Please sir you have the understand the severity of your actions. As for some of you it may be a harmless image, you have to understand the degrading state that this woman have had to endure in order for you to simply get the smallest of giggle. As I know many of you will object to my saying pretending that the woman here portrayed is taking part in these activities of her own will. Unfortunately it does not change the fact that the ammount of respect offered to this pretty woman if far below standards that society now a day needs to respond to.

The thread here presented have always been one where the goal was to simply get the member base a fun and ironic way to a never ending thread. Adding such material that disgrace the female gender is unfortunately out of the bounds that should be tied in the terms of agreement of service along with the law of abuse against a fellow human being.

If I was a whale and someone posted an image of a whale being scalped by unholy and disrespectful fisherman, I would have been just as offended. Of course a whale may not view forums but the fact remain that scalping on of your own kind is absolutely horrific behaviour.

I would be much inclined to forgive you for this horrendous offense if you promise sir to refrain from posting any disrespectful, and humiliating material as here portrayed. There was once a time where a great man had a dream, a dream of peace and hope, a dream of love and respect, what happened to that man no one will never know, but one thing is sure is that today, thanks to your behaviour, he is most likely turning right and left in his tomb, praying to god, that someday his vision of general happiness will finally be shared from a majority of human being, allowing us and giving us the strenght to vanquish all sin's and live lives according to what the human race was destined to do.

I bow before thee, I smile at you, as I believe my words have reached you, I shall pray day and night for your safe return to the land of the well behaved, and perhaps one day, before you die or maybe even after you die, you will thank me for it.

With much hope,

MiQ
faceplant.gif

Akka

Sorceror
my comment means im not a feminist and dont want them hatin me cause i post a womens motocross video, not that i am one... :D