UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bones, Deep Sea Serp, Boats

otimpyre

Sorceror
On osi these were carvable with scissors. And it made a buzz saw sound. As it stands they can't be carved, and bones can only be gotten from creatures who drop random bone Example shadow wisp.

I've noticed this too, as well as the fact that fished up body parts can't be fed to meat-eating pets. I always thought it was one of those quirks of UO, kind of like how an unlit candelabra weighs 3 stones but a lit one weighs 10 stones.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Also in fishing deep sea serp lootpack is wrong and the carve method is wrong. I have made a report about it long ago.

Demise deep sea serps drop like 8 ribs. Nothing else. No leather, No Scales....And they are tougher than their cousins. Sea Serpents. They should be yielding their better loot packs.

http://www.uoguide.com/Deep_Sea_Serpent

Also a major bug in fishing is corpses blocking ships. On osi I think their corpses are elevated in the air like 5-10 z this allows the ship to crash into them and drag them on the deck if they get in the way. Sometimes you get surrounded by a fishnet spawn ect... and the boat becomes landlocked and the fisherman has to wait for the corpses to disappear to continue sailing. This often cause, enemies to get away, loot packs to decay before they can be reached ect...

Last edited:

Akka

Sorceror
I dont suppose moving your ship a litle from the way of corpses makes your fishing that much harder... unless your doing it unattended ;)

..i have this script that hunts serpents too!

otimpyre

Sorceror
If you spawn a fish net and attack a kraken he gets low on health then you kill mobs around you to go chase him. They trap your boat and he gets away with the only good loot.