UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Big Core Update - June 28, 2014

Samus Aran

Traveler
If I could add my request for changing events - In CTF, I would like it to where the ball, bag, statue, or whatever you're carrying cannot be passed to teammates. I hate it when I'm on a team where I have to watch my back because I'll get a "team mate" who will pass the carried object with 2 seconds of timer left so I die without being able to pass it back. In my opinion, if you are "capturing the flag", it is your responsibility to score. Just because you can't capture does not make it ethically acceptable to pass it with no time left. This has happened to me several times after just returning to base.

Code Blue

Knight
If I could add my request for changing events - In CTF, I would like it to where the ball, bag, statue, or whatever you're carrying cannot be passed to teammates. I hate it when I'm on a team where I have to watch my back because I'll get a "team mate" who will pass the carried object with 2 seconds of timer left so I die without being able to pass it back. In my opinion, if you are "capturing the flag", it is your responsibility to score. Just because you can't capture does not make it ethically acceptable to pass it with no time left. This has happened to me several times after just returning to base.

dont hate us cuz u anus