UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Me and my buddy the Ki-rin

lucascyb

Sorceror
Yea I dunno you can never find that much information online about their forces of nature attack, but I think I found its a random attack damage from 25-80hp. The trick it to let the pvper hit himself with some explos to lower his life I think most people that died weren't at the full 100% health. It only does the attack once a hour when the riders health hits like 20hp in my experience :) doesn't kill all the time tho I've died plenty being a idiot.

parrudo

Wanderer
This is simple.

Train 7 KBRins to 7x, when they do that fantastic magic, put on stable and get another, so you can roll all day long.

I am planning making guild of KBRins, do you guys think that vizeroth and mickey moped will cry on it?

the guy in the pictures had like 5 kirins stabled and was taking turns with them.

He jumped off that thing and Insta kill me. My health was prob at around 75-85% and he was flat lined.

He came baxk with a brand new Kirin and I decided not to fight him again.