UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free house "spots" for new players and placement assistance

Vigorfang

Sorceror
I am also a returning player after 2 or 3 years. I lost all my houses and belongings. I would like to place a new house, medium to large.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Im a returning player and lost my house and belongings due to idoc looking for a place to put a house smokeuog can you help?
ahh sorry guys I been playing H1Z1 since I got a new PC so I really dont know the land atm.. but I would bet there are tons of medium even large spots around still :) just go looking around for some flat land and you should find something within 20 30 min id bet.

ahh sorry guys I been playing H1Z1 since I got a new PC so I really dont know the land atm.. but I would bet there are tons of medium even large spots around still :) just go looking around for some flat land and you should find something within 20 30 min id bet.

Buztar

Sorceror
Hey,
just started again after years of inactivity.
really nothing on my account left instead of a tamer.
I had managed to make some money,
but i dont find any house spot.
As i run through the world, i see lots of spots where a house MUST fit in my opinion but i am too stupid i think.
"Target cannot be seen" etc....
Maybe someone of you could help me to start again?
A free house spot or a dont used house?
I would appreciate that very much!
Please answer in Forum, i dont have AIM or ICQ anymore.
Thanks, Buztar

susejmaster

Traveler
Hey,
just started again after years of inactivity.
really nothing on my account left instead of a tamer.
I had managed to make some money,
but i dont find any house spot.
As i run through the world, i see lots of spots where a house MUST fit in my opinion but i am too stupid i think.
"Target cannot be seen" etc....
Maybe someone of you could help me to start again?
A free house spot or a dont used house?
I would appreciate that very much!
Please answer in Forum, i dont have AIM or ICQ anymore.
Thanks, Buztar

I know of a couple spots that can have smallish houses, fyi skype is the new boss for IMing.
I play middle of the night like 1-3 am est so if that works for u i can help u find/place a home. AmtothePm would prolly know of better spots then me...

I've been gone from the shard and UO in general for around 10 years, looking for a spot to park my cot near the "Bloodclan's" orc fort, since I am again apart of them.
Anyone know of an opportunity for accomplishing that?