UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Having more than one client problem.

Super Monk

Wanderer
Having 2 clients running on hybrid doesnt work for me. As soon as i log on another, the 1st one i logged onto losses connection. i have my razor set to running as admin but stil doesnt work. it works on another shard but not here. What could be the problem? also what is the solution? Any help?

I have already spoke with GM Chubs and anything he suggested was already done.

where are you from. who supplies your internet? sounds like your somehow firewalling yourself after 1 connection are you sure your not limiting your own ip somehow or in some instance getting firewalled. i use to have this problem way before on my oldnetbook. but it was a pos probably not your case. try reinstalling with a fully patched client .

These are going to be some stupid questions, but just to make sure... I've hung myself up on worse.

You are trying to open two different accounts, correct?
and
You are using Razor as your client both times, for each one, and not trying to use client.exe, correct?

Super Monk

Wanderer
These are going to be some stupid questions, but just to make sure... I've hung myself up on worse.

You are trying to open two different accounts, correct?
and
You are using Razor as your client both times, for each one, and not trying to use client.exe, correct?

That is correct sir. I try to log on two different accounts and opening up a different razor to open both. It works on another server, just not here. Ever since i updated my razor to the latest one :/