UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update January 17, 2015 - Test Center

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Some updates for the test center:
  • Applied the Summon Fey patch (corrected stats) to Summon Fiend as well.
  • Added an item spawn room, including all previously missing artifacts and resources, and some special effect gates. Available from New Haven, Luna Bank and Britain moongate bank in Felucca.

Last edited:
I love the test center for two reasons

1. It comes and goes like an event.
2. Skill changing macros. (change your character on the fly)

Please note that this server will be subject to frequent wipes, it should not be considered a permanent home!

Good thing I didn't start any plants :p I am having a good time playing with it anyway. Thanks for the update!

Lucifall

Knight
Essence of Wind immunity: this is a custom feature that grants a 1 minute immunity from the FC/SSI debuff if you let it expire naturally (i.e. the immunity is not granted if you eat an enchanted apple!).
  • Summoned feys have their stats and skills reduced to OSI-accurate levels.

I am very glad this is being taken care of. Thanks for the hard work, Eos.

Drucilia

Knight
The summoned fey having their skills reduced? These critters are barely affective now. They can be withered dispelled ect ect. They will just become another unused piece of the game.

RLSpker

Wanderer
The summoned fey having their skills reduced? These critters are barely affective now. They can be withered dispelled ect ect. They will just become another unused piece of the game.

They shouldn't do dmg. Honestly their use should only be to disrupt a mage.

Ortiz

Sorceror
I dont feel like their skill/dmg is the problem. How fast they can be recasted/mana cost to cast them in pvp is. Para fields/wither/mass dispel work fine but people just release/recast them before you can get a spell off. So it is kind of pointless.

RLSpker

Wanderer
I dont feel like their skill/dmg is the problem. How fast they can be recasted/mana cost to cast them in pvp is. Para fields/wither/mass dispel work fine but people just release/recast them before you can get a spell off. So it is kind of pointless.

I can agree with that.

Necrodog

Page
Yeah, that's my problem with them. If the mana cost was bumped up and the cast time was increased, then they would not be THAT bad...

I don't like the spell at all, but I'd be fine if it were better-balanced.

I know this is a rather old post I am replying to, but I would like to know if there are any .... test center commands.

I found set name value works like the osi test center but I couldnt find any others. I have tried to search the forum here but to no avail.