UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Tribe

Donkor

Wanderer
The Tribe

The Tribe is a group of role-players who act out the lives of Savages on UOGamers Hybrid shard. We are a new guild getting involved in the important shift of Hybrid towards more role-playing.

Our mission as savages will be simple:
Destroy Orcs, Humans and Elfs ( role-players) if they get in our way!

Requirements to join the guild:
1. New Character which is bald with the lightest skin tone available. (I hope to convince the Staff to let us have special pale skin J )
2. Skills to Start:

50 Fence (Mandatory. We use Spears!)
49 Magery or Archery

· Shamans will have Magery and will be limited in number in The Tribe
· Braves will have archery and will be plentiful. WE DO NOT USE CROSSBOWS!

OR
49 In a craft. We do not have any need for poison in our templates.

Rules so Far:
1. We do fight mounted but only tame and ride horses. We never buy our animals.
2. We only wear Bone Armor. Our tailors make the best!
3. We only fight with Long Bows and Spears.
4. To be continued soon…

Positions:
Guildmaster: Great Chief
Shaman Chief
Shaman
Brave Chief
Brave
Warrior
Villager (crafters)

PM Me to join and I will give you more info.

Donkor

Wanderer
Savage Tribe Trains at Orc Fort

treehouse

Sorceror
Hey I would like to set up a war with your guild and mine, The United Confederation of Pirates... Contact me at Treehouse8705

Hammurabi

Wanderer
I'm not against you guys or anything, but you really don't need staff help. Neither do any of the other RP groups for the most part. The Cooking skill has one main benefit to it, and that is Savage Paint. Use that for pale skin.

Donkor

Wanderer
Orcy Can't Fight For Himself

Him uses non-orc and Tamer with Mare to fight for him and Donkor die. Too bad Orks coward.

Lord Omsorg

Wanderer
i support your flaming, you should note that thokke is not a member of the bloodclan orcs but in fact a traitor that we fight and eventually will drive out of the yew forest!

Z

ZugZug

War CA (Crimson Alliance) and Undead and Elf. However we will not accept your war because we're all red and the only blues in our guild are crafters.

Z

ZugZug

www.rpring.com/forum/ This is a link where you can find the Savage Forum!

Donkor

Wanderer
BigCountry said:
Can you even get Tribal Berries to make paint? I read they took the berries out of the tribal spawns?

Yes you can. Check out me and another member standing at entrance to Cove Fort where there is a robost spawn of Savages and Ridgebacks! Mebership is growing and we have already placed two huts in the area.

BTW if you can see your house in this pic then I am offering to buy them from you.