UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2 Man Oaks

GeX92

Squire
wow you are very strong! Merry chrismas because ur wife or girlfriend ( or you haven't xD ) doing a Chrismas food and cleaning house but you play doing Oaks xD haha

Mantvis

Sorceror

Borys90

Traveler
I'm sorry your house is so messy that it takes both of you cleaning it on Sunday for festivities on Thursday. Maybe you should call Zs to come help you clean so you can get done on time? I hear you help each other out like that.

Are you jealous?;) When was the last time someone in your guild made you chicken soup when you were sick? When was last time someone took you out to a bar to drink beer? I bet if you needed a fridge nobody in your guild would give you. Sucks to be hz :rofl::poop:

Alvin1337

Sorceror
I'm sorry your house is so messy that it takes both of you cleaning it on Sunday for festivities on Thursday.
Usually Polish are prepearing food and cleanning houses more than 1 day before christmas, which is one of the most important family-celebrations in the year (if not the most important).
I been hearing that in America Christmas is mostly (only?) about shopping, I hope of course its not true.

GeX92

Squire
I'm sorry your house is so messy that it takes both of you cleaning it on Sunday for festivities on Thursday. Maybe you should call Zs to come help you clean so you can get done on time? I hear you help each other out like that.

I heard that you invite HZ on Christmas but they eat a lot and you resign from this idea xD

1. He has wife
2. He has friends
3. He has money

From what u have this info :D? MB told you :D?

Usually Polish are prepearing food and cleanning houses more than 1 day before christmas, which is one of the most important family-celebrations in the year (if not the most important).
I been hearing that in America Christmas is mostly (only?) about shopping, I hope of course its not true.

Amurrican christmas is about who gets the most expensive present, not spending time as a family, its quite pathetic actually.