UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone who want to see again?

Oh man what a great thread. The first friends I made on this shard were WKD. Testament, Micha, and Kashka/Noktu. They were genuinely good people. Hopefully they are doing well. I enjoyed watching some of the old greats 5x like Amon and Pax Romain back in '06-'07. Does anyone remember i like dirt/The Virgin Mary from back in the day? He wore a blood red kasa when they didn't exist as rares. I believe it came out that he was a GM (Advent). I know James Roberts is probably still around, but whatever happened to Splittah? More competitive players were always harder to deal with. I always hated losing to Talk of New York's repetitive punch-harm-harm-tick-harm. For some reason I always thought Rikomi and Shinigami were the same guy. They dueled the same and had the same type of personality. I could never tell the difference. Rikomi was actually a good guy I regret harassing him the way I did. Decent HoN player--he played an excellent support. Outwitting the Krrios bots 3v3 with Sharp as Marbles and Raserei was a lot of fun.

TheHawks

Sorceror
It was supposed to be a secret, but I guess if it's already public knowledge, then yes, Genocide Pete is Crikey. He wasn't actually dead this whole time, he was training his dexxer skills day and night, amassing gheal wands and the necessary funds to fuel his alter ego known as Robo Cop.

Shini

Page
It was supposed to be a secret, but I guess if it's already public knowledge, then yes, Genocide Pete is Crikey. He wasn't actually dead this whole time, he was training his dexxer skills day and night, amassing gheal wands and the necessary funds to fuel his alter ego known as Robo Cop.

The messiah is speaking ! ... the one with the sacred gorget.

Kingllama

Knight
Oh man what a great thread. The first friends I made on this shard were WKD. Testament, Micha, and Kashka/Noktu. They were genuinely good people. Hopefully they are doing well. I enjoyed watching some of the old greats 5x like Amon and Pax Romain back in '06-'07. Does anyone remember i like dirt/The Virgin Mary from back in the day? He wore a blood red kasa when they didn't exist as rares. I believe it came out that he was a GM (Advent). I know James Roberts is probably still around, but whatever happened to Splittah? More competitive players were always harder to deal with. I always hated losing to Talk of New York's repetitive punch-harm-harm-tick-harm. For some reason I always thought Rikomi and Shinigami were the same guy. They dueled the same and had the same type of personality. I could never tell the difference. Rikomi was actually a good guy I regret harassing him the way I did. Decent HoN player--he played an excellent support. Outwitting the Krrios bots 3v3 with Sharp as Marbles and Raserei was a lot of fun.
I'm still alive. Had a bunch of stuff changed lately in the last two years. Started going to college and live in Santa Barbara, California now with my girlfriend. I miss UO sooooooooooo much. I'm thinking of playing again. I've been on some other games. I miss splittah I have his myspace since I know he has the same irl name as me Alex. Last I heard he was in illinois. Rikomi is a really chill dude. I miss the family feeling even if we were dysfunctional. Ras,splittah,doctor jones,urinal cake,wu gambino,Tetertios [before ego],Big Daddy Cane [420 clan],DAPPER DAN,talk of new york was a great guy, and some others. I got to get on I bet you some people will be on still today. No other game has the community feeling this game does. It's so damn iconic.

Samus Aran

Traveler
Praxxus who? Also tiger, guy who ran around with tamed animals at del pond.

Is Praxxus playing on Hybrid still? I know we came over from Demise. I swear to god, if I see him with his damn air elementals, I am going to go berserk. On Demise it was terrible because he'd have pixies too. Ugh. Spellweaving can suck it.