UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ERROR System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException

Asa

Wanderer
Please help me solve this RAZOR Error:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception.
at Assistant.ClientCommunication.InitializeLibrary(String version)
at Assistant.Engine.Main(String[] Args)

The error occurs on launch. I never get to see razor fully launch. I only receive this error.
I am running the following:
WINDOWS XP Professional 32bit
Razor 1.0.14 (obtained from http://www.uogamers.com/razor/ "Latest Installer .exe"

NOTE:
Razor 1.0.13 launches but has some undress issues from paperdoll within client 7.0.38 2D and the admin has asked me to update razor to newest version.

Please help. Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.
Sincerely, Me
P.S.
Attached are supporting screenshots

UPDATE:
12/12/14
I have reinstalled razor and executed an update manually.
Same Error occurs when I attempt to Launch razor under administrator privilege and administrator account. Added a screen shot of the error after manual update.

12/12/14
I installed Visual Studio 2010 to attempt to use the debug features to gain more information. I have posted two screen shots of the info I see about the error but I have no idea what I am doing. I am accepting all suggestions on how to use VS to gain more solution relevant information on the SEHExeption error. The debugger showed the following:
First-chance exception at 0x0333989c in Razor.exe: 0xC000001D: Illegal Instruction.

CALL STACK LOCATION:
crypt.dll!0333989c()

Attachments

• error1.JPG
    error1.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 4
  • error 2.JPG
    error 2.JPG
    223.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Error 3.JPG
    Error 3.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 4
  • After Manual Update.JPG
    After Manual Update.JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 2
  • VS2010 Debug of Error after man. update.JPG
    VS2010 Debug of Error after man. update.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 2
  • VS2010 Debug of Error after man. update2.JPG
    VS2010 Debug of Error after man. update2.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Asa

Wanderer
Please help me solve this RAZOR Error:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception.
at Assistant.Engine.Main(String[] Args)

The error occurs on launch. I never get to see razor fully launch. I only receive this error.
I am running the following:
WINDOWS XP Professional 32bit
Razor 1.0.14 (obtained from http://www.uogamers.com/razor/ "Latest Installer .exe"

NOTE:
Razor 1.0.13 launches but has some undress issues from paperdoll within client 7.0.38 2D and the admin has asked me to update razor to newest version.

Please help. Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.
Sincerely, Me
P.S.
Attached are supporting screenshots

UPDATE:
12/12/14
I have reinstalled razor and executed an update manually.
Same Error occurs when I attempt to Launch razor under administrator privilege and administrator account. Added a screen shot of the error after manual update.

12/12/14
I installed Visual Studio 2010 to attempt to use the debug features to gain more information. I have posted two screen shots of the info I see about the error but I have no idea what I am doing. I am accepting all suggestions on how to use VS to gain more solution relevant information on the SEHExeption error. The debugger showed the following:
First-chance exception at 0x0333989c in Razor.exe: 0xC000001D: Illegal Instruction.

CALL STACK LOCATION:
crypt.dll!0333989c()

UPDATE:
When I launch RAZOR 1.0.14.6 I receive the same error:
"System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception.
at Assistant.Engine.Main(String[] Args)"
I have completed the microsoft updates of dot net framework 1 - 4, but no change in resulting error.
razor error dec14.JPG
All help appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely, Me

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Could you check if Crypt.dll is in your Razor folder? And what size it is? (Should be 185,344 bytes now.)

Have you tried installing it to a different folder?

Do you have any kind of anti-virus that might be preventing Razor from starting up normally?