UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The End Of Villainy

SCV

Wanderer
The battle had been long. Burned up bodies of ratmen archers and big silver snakes littered the center of the bridge to the east.
Further to the west after the bridge a single scorched human remain could be seen, and then another and another like they have all died one after the other. Her magical training allowed her to see and understand the ghosts of the dead.
Between all the crying a single name kept being called, she got the feeling it was almost like they all had the same name... They had tried to cause diversion with uniformity but it was no use in saving them. Now they were fully stripped of what little identity remained, everyone looks the same in the spirit world.

Lola grabbed her last stamina potion drank it all in one go and dropped the empty pot on the ground, she was no longer afraid of leaving traces of her presence there. Her well toned amazon body was dripping with sweat, even if she was only wearing her scantly leather armor.
She had a few new bruises and burns but it was well worth it she thought, the nefarious guild of murderers was finally destroyed. She had the head of the twisted self proclaimed "King" to prove it...
She felt powerful, the deaths of thousands of innocent were finally avenged, the evil ones were dead at her feet, their red robes dripping with blood and piss. The punisher of Despise had finally done her job.

To Be Continued...

SCV

Wanderer
You should do a prequel to this story and be sure to describe this King's physique, how ripped and glistening it must be whilst riding into battle.

You can write that in your own little story.
This is my role playing thread not yours.

otimpyre

Sorceror
I found this very entertaining and the visualizations it invoked in my mind were gratifying. Him Him Him Shim Him Ahhh......Yes! Lovely story fiction or not. =) *Two thumbs up* look forward to the next chapter