UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rage thread

jbone

Sorceror
hi everyone, im jbone

im here to talk about the gauntlet.. ive probably spent like 5 hours in there and didnt even get any artifact, let alone an orny
we should have a new system that lets us exchange like 10 artifacts for 1 of our choice (10 taskmasters = 1 orny)

amirite gaise

lukin69

Knight
I must rage about Taco Cabana. Those a-holes at that restaurant, if you can call it that, poisoned me. I have the worst case of gastrointestinal distress. The noxious fumes imminating from my nether regions are more foul than the spewings of Sarlacc in the Great Pit of Carkoon. Never again shall I eat at this establishment. /rage

ps. Sega sucks. Nintendo is better.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I must rage about Taco Cabana. Those a-holes at that restaurant, if you can call it that, poisoned me. I have the worst case of gastrointestinal distress. The noxious fumes imminating from my nether regions are more foul than the spewings of Sarlacc in the Great Pit of Carkoon. Never again shall I eat at this establishment. /rage

ps. Sega sucks. Nintendo is better.

It looks like it's case for B. Obama. Call him man.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Oh no, kapero is making more threads. This is always fun.

Hz sucks
SEGA sucks
MB sucks
I'm the best mage on shard second only to magepoint blah blah.
WTF bro, aren't you in SEGA? Weren't you in Hz? weren't you in Barcode? Weren't you in G.W.? Weren't you in X? weren't you in 303? your guild hop is the only thing thats strong,.