UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guard whack bug wins Burnt a faction fight.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Quintis and I were guard whacked upon throwing our potions at Spartacus (Burnt) because they somehow hit his blue character. I can't say if he did it intentionally or not, but considering who it is, it wouldn't surprise me. Either way, this needs to be addressed.
Burnt-Bug-Abuse.jpg

The second screenshot is the result of Burnt thinking he was being clever by boating me away with his two characters. It didn't work out well for him.
Poor-Burnt.jpg

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Quintis and I were guard whacked upon throwing our potions at Spartacus (Burnt) because they somehow hit his blue character. I can't say if he did it intentionally or not, but considering who it is, it wouldn't surprise me. Either way, this needs to be addressed.
View attachment 90646

The second screenshot is the result of Burnt thinking he was being clever by boating me away with his two characters. It didn't work out well for him.
View attachment 90647
big screenshots, do you play on a gameboy color?

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Explosion potions + town? Wait a minute, you mean the guards actually did something about it? :)

Them combos dont always need a potion, especially when you are throwing it in a guardzone, nothing needs to be fixed.

Shini

Page
he play UO on a broken potato
Mike used to play on a sweet broken potato and once he did a share
screen on Skype with me and his screen resolution was 10x smaller
than the ones in these pictures so that can't be it.

... this was just slightly before that he sold it to his local grocery store for 75 ¢.

I know that i shouldn't believe everything on the internet but
i still believe him because i saw the potato.

Last edited:

Vizeroth

Sorceror
It not hard killing a newbie blue who has no armor with a blessed valorite weapon grats man u are the best hybrid has ever seen
You had a blessed supremely accurate runic quarterstaff of vanquishing, Hybrid plate armor, and two characters against one guy in tight quarters, and you STILL attempt to make excuses about your death. You're fucking pathetic.

I was using an agapite war hammer, by the way.

Last edited:
You had a blessed supremely accurate runic quarterstaff of vanquishing, Hybrid plate armor, and two characters against one guy in tight quarters, and you STILL attempt to make excuses about your death. You're fucking pathetic.

I was using an agapite war hammer, by the way.

I don't talk a lot of shit but this kids delusional. I've beat this kid down one v one on the field/events so many time and he has an excuse every time. He may do a lot for the server and be an excellent pvper but he is the king of excuses... this is why they call him... the
upload_2014-11-27_16-28-40.jpeg