UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how much?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
It's hard to get a good price range. But as far as I understood, it's a fairly cost effient build to suit up.

Somwhere close to 1 mil will get you decent equipment for everyday chores, and then maybe a few extra mil's if you wanna pimp out the scrappers/jewel to max your casting speed and have some slayers variety.

Id say also things like necro bracers (1kk, ive seen for 2kk but thats crazy), spellwoven britches (max 500k) Kasa (1kk) and Rbc (1kk) will lower your lrc
but
pendant of the magi (350k) and stitchers mittens (?) will easily raise your lrc to at least 60% togeather.

aemneuspeed

Knight
Id say also things like necro bracers (1kk, ive seen for 2kk but thats crazy), spellwoven britches (max 500k) Kasa (1kk) and Rbc (1kk) will lower your lrc
but
pendant of the magi (350k) and stitchers mittens (?) will easily raise your lrc to at least 60% togeather.

last i've seen stichers is between 2-2.5kk

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
last i've seen stichers is between 2-2.5kk

IIRC I'm sure I've seen them around much cheaper than this, I remember looking at them a little bit and found them usually more in the 750k-1 Mil range.

I might be confused about another item, but 2-2.5 mil's seems steep for stitchers mittens

aemneuspeed

Knight
IIRC I'm sure I've seen them around much cheaper than this, I remember looking at them a little bit and found them usually more in the 750k-1 Mil range.

I might be confused about another item, but 2-2.5 mil's seems steep for stitchers mittens

i thought that seemed high myself. These were on vendors located around Luna so that might have been why.