UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Genghis Owned 1v3 aka Virgin Lips

Leona

Wanderer

ibtushmoob

Sorceror
This kid kills me AFK and he posts about it. ...... He even runs to Brit Bank to brag about killing me supposively 3v1, in-which, A long time friend and Original Guild-Mate of Immortal, Dapper Dan was at the bank to witness the shamefulness of Little Nick, the virgin-lips. The silly thing was he kills me AFK, and attempted to take my mare, but somehow ended up trapping it back into my house so he couldn't take off with it. Hmm......

ibtushmoob

Sorceror
I never would have imagined a "nick-name" that I gave to a boy would have such a lasting effect. I remember giving Little Nicky this "virginity-lips" title 7 years ago before he hit puberty when his voice was but an echo of an annoying brat. I'm sadden and fear that it has left a lasting scar and traumatized him.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
This kid kills me AFK and he posts about it. ...... He even runs to Brit Bank to brag about killing me supposively 3v1, in-which, A long time friend and Original Guild-Mate of Immortal, Dapper Dan was at the bank to witness the shamefulness of Little Nick, the virgin-lips. The silly thing was he kills me AFK, and attempted to take my mare, but somehow ended up trapping it back into my house so he couldn't take off with it. Hmm......
Considering how bad you are, I'm not sure it would have mattered whether or not you were AFK. You can't seem to make a move without at least two others with you.