UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to increase faction population!

kolbycrouch

Knight
The statloss is too long really. it gets discouraging when the other faction is bigger and your getting ganked a good bit but still wanna keep rolling out to fight.

Geaux

Sorceror
I think stat loss could be good. Say for instance a huge zerg guild is spawning, they get attacked by a normal guild, they dont lose but they get stat loss on several guys, then a second guild comes in fresh and wipes them cause some of their guys are stat loss, etc. But then we would all have 4 accounts with chars in factions to change suits to when we die.

Mister Pink

Squire
I think stat loss could be good. Say for instance a huge zerg guild is spawning, they get attacked by a normal guild, they dont lose but they get stat loss on several guys, then a second guild comes in fresh and wipes them cause some of their guys are stat loss, etc. But then we would all have 4 accounts with chars in factions to change suits to when we die.

Yeah and you could have the 4 chars in different factions and just roll in on the char in the same faction as the people you are raiding so you won't experience stat loss.

Mister Pink

Squire
But then they wouldn't get stat loss.

I misread what you wrote. I doubt many guilds would spawn on faction chars. Maybe defend, but not actually spawn. Stealth archers would mess you up to easily.

All it would take is a stealth archer to stalk the faction spawners and wait for them to get low health for a finishing blow. Stating a couple of spawners even before a raid happens would cause most guilds to never spawn while in factions.

Stat loss timer is too long at 15 min. Because if faction artifacts are introduced more people will use them for field fighting than actually spawning. I agree the timer needs to be like 4 or 5 minutes.

Last edited:
never add faction arts ;) those and imbuing destroyed at least 3/4 good servers, dont let it happen to demise ;) its just shock to economy, yes it raises faction activity, meaby it even raise pvp activity for short period, but then it just makes people too lazy to do anything because they just get faction arties and run in britt, when people dont have motivation to earn most of pvpers get bored after month-2 of runing in britt ;) + this arties are just so unbalanced! Most people i talked about it think the same ;P