UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Grizzled Mare

Americana

Sorceror
So what's it good for? I know a couple people have used packs of them for PVM/PVP...they're immune to poison. They have to be rezzed like any other pet.

What am I missing? This is the only UO item I have never owned.

Phelon

Knight
Because it's basically a nightmare that can be controlled without any taming or lore and only takes one pet slot. It's immune to fire and poison but has zero cold resist so a few withers puts them down crazy fast. They are a little over-rated but it's fun to summon a few of them into a fight for a little help.

Americana

Sorceror
You say summon...the statuette disappears once bonded, right?

Or does it stay in your bag as a statuette so you can summon it ala Summon Ball?

Bama

Bug Huntress
So what's it good for? I know a couple people have used packs of them for PVM/PVP...they're immune to poison. They have to be rezzed like any other pet.

What am I missing? This is the only UO item I have never owned.
Get as many as you can of these
They are coded wrong
They were added correctly but this guyxavier.png didn't think they were right
So hexavier.png took something that was more for Luna bank sitting or role playing and turned it into something that hits harder than a nightmare with more hit points than a unicorn/kirin

They should be something between this............
http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=hunters&id=326

....................and this
http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=hunters&id=741

They are something like this on OSI
Hits 101
Stamina 83
Mana 11

Str 101
Dex 83
Int 111
Barding Difficulty 62.4

Resists
Physical 45
Fire 34
Cold 32
Poison 32
Energy 39

Damage 20% each resist type
Base Damage 5 - 7

Wrestling 85.1
Tactics 85.3
Resisting Spells 95
Anatomy 27.6

Eats meat
No pack instinct

Hexavier.png had the information on how they are on OSI (I provided it) but with the forum change that information was lost or left behind in hisxavier.png jail cell or since hexavier.pngnever makes mistakes everyone else was wrong so they were never changed back

So until Eos gets one on OSI (because the drop on these are so high on OSI) I would get as many as you can get.
Information on the summon fey was provided months ago but you can still take down Lady Mel with a level 6 focus and casting 5 feys at a time consuming only 6 mana with 40 LMC so I wouldn't worry too much about your investment

Lucifall

Knight
Bama is exactly right. They are Hellsteeds here. You've probably owned one of them temporarily when playing a necro hunting nightmares or the like.

So until Eos gets one on OSI (because the drop on these are so high on OSI) I would get as many as you can get.
Information on the summon fey was provided months ago but you can still take down Lady Mel with a level 6 focus and casting 5 feys at a time consuming only 6 mana with 40 LMC so I wouldn't worry too much about your investment

I suppose our research didn't prove as fruitful as it should, eh. I have to give credit where it's due tho, that guy didn't get as many updates in as the current team.

Americana

Sorceror
I have had a hell steed then. Just not one I could control.

I used one on Siege during AOS. They lasted about two hours and were an ideal mount when bola'd. If people were silly enough to attack them they usually were in for a surprise.