UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$1 Million Gold Raffle (Crimson Coin Tavern)

Cort.

Sorceror
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Starting today the Crimson Coin Tavern will be gating to a raffle ticket vendor from the West Brit Bank. This is your chance to win an easy $1 Million gold in a simple raffle/lottery system. How does it work?

- There are tickets (books) placed on a raffle vendor for 25k each.
- There are 44 tickets total (A total of 1,000,000 (40 tickets) for the prize plus a 10% fee (4 tickets) for vendor upkeep and setup time).
- Each ticket has a unique code (other methods are also in place to prevent cheating).
- When all tickets have been sold I will announce the winning ticket via this post and in-game, and a new round of raffle tickets will be stocked on the vendor.
- Bonus prizes will sometimes be given out to other tickets.

To claim your prize you can PM me via the forums or through AIM @ "edontwantaim".
You must hand me the ticket in-game for confirmation. Winners will have 1 week from the posting of the winning ticket code to claim their prize. If this raffle proves to be popular, I will open a second raffle vendor with a much higher prize amount.

While your at the Crimson Coin Tavern, don't forget to stop inside for a drink or a bite to eat! See you soon, and thanks for playing!!!

Cort.

Sorceror
If a book has a blank author it will put the first person who opens it. :)

About 3/4th of the tickets have been sold now, anyone who hasn't bought tickets, now is your chance!
There will also be 2 bonus bags for 2 separate tickets.. a bag of random rares or something , we will have to see.

Thanks and good luck!

Cort.

Sorceror
All tickets have been sold! The winner of the $1 Million Raffle is the player with ticket code 'asrcoyvt4kkek'.
There are 2 bonus prizes being given out to the players with ticket codes 'huhdbuzdr12uv' & 'e3dcwnartd8yd'.

Find me at the Vendor faire to redeem your ticket for your prize- I will be announcing the winning ticket codes there. Thank you for playing and good luck in the next round!

Last edited:

Cort.

Sorceror
No one has claimed the Million prize yet and it has been 7 days. I'll give it one last day, otherwise the gold will be rolled into the next rounds pot.
Return your winning ticket (asrcoyvt4kkek) to me at the Moonglow faire. Thanks.

Cort.

Sorceror
Sorry for the delay, but the Raffle Vendor has now been restocked. Since no one claimed the last grand prize, the money has been rolled over to this round making the prize amount 2,000,000gp! Tickets are still only 25k.

I've also included 2 instant winner tickets for a chance to win a random prize or "grab bag". Return your instant winner tickets to Nichole at the bank to claim your prize. (I'll probably be afk, so you can also contact me via PM or my aim posted above)

Thanks and good luck!

Cort.

Sorceror
Yes I was waiting for all the tickets to be purchased but there are 7 left and I haven't been able to get rid of them. So instead of waiting around even longer I am going to be giving them away at WBB so that we may do the drawing. Come get your free tickets!!
Also none of the remaining tickets are instant winners, and only 1 person has turned in their instant winner ticket. That means someone is holding onto the other, it will tell you inside the book if its an instant winner, bring it to me and get your prize. :)

I'm going to rethink how this lotto works so that we aren't waiting on all the tickets to be sold. Keep and eye out for my new post with the information.

drogonlord23

Sorceror
I look forward to hearing! I also look forward to seeing the winning numberstreak ;).
If you don't mind disclosing what things come in the kitchen instant winner?

Cort.

Sorceror
The 2,000,000gp winning ticket for this round is... rls8pecka0yf2h !
If you have the winning ticket you may contact me here via the forums, or bring your ticket to me at the WBB for verification; I will be there for the next hour. Thank you for playing!

As I mentioned before I will continue this lotto in a different format to make it easier to setup as well as play, and hopefully reduce or eliminate the waiting time for the grand prize drawing. Look for the new post soon.