UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Returning Player Questions

Ariakan999

Traveler
Coming back after a couple of years break. I have read up on most of the changes but a few things I would like to know.

When is double loot available? Is this double any loot or dungeon specific?

Is there any profit is selling houses other than the larger classics or custom?

Which if any dungeon is the most active for pvm/pvp?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
Hello and welcome back!

"When is double loot available? Is this double any loot or dungeon specific?" - Double loot hours are from 8-12 am and pm everyday. It is only available in dungeons.

"Is there any profit is selling houses other than the larger classics or custom?"- I've not been involved in selling houses in quite sometime so my knowledge here is limited. :)

"Which if any dungeon is the most active for pvm/pvp?"- Destard has been active as the Hybrid Dragon drops runic kits, Balron spots in general are always active as are lich spawns. Deceit is is fairly active with the spawning of the Hybrid mare on level 4. I could go on but it would get boring. Go, play, explore and most of all have fun!