UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Town 2014

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Halloween Town has returned to Britannia.
Enter at your own peril...
Dark moongates allowing access to the town have been opened outside Luna bank, and Britain bank in Felucca. The town will remain open for 2 weeks, coming to a conclusion on Sunday November 2. We hope you enjoy the exciting new content the town has to offer, and best of luck!
Several interesting figures have taken residence in the town, and may be worth talking to. ;)

Happy (early) Halloween! :devil:

GeX92

Squire
WHEN END THIS EVENT??? I understand 2/3 days for event but not 2 weeks ;)

Only lags for server in normal game... Stupid event and only it.. ;)

Kallitcha

Squire
WHEN END THIS EVENT??? I understand 2/3 days for event but not 2 weeks ;)

Only lags for server in normal game... Stupid event and only it.. ;)
I actually think it's great for those of us who aren't able to play every day due to life. I'm actually going to be able to participate some in this event, unlike the pervious events where I might of been lucky enough to have the day off when the event took place.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Loot has been bumped and/or expanded in some areas, and on bosses Frankenstein, Uncle Fester, Pumpkin Lord, Araneam, Costumed Orc and Steaming Heap. If you've been keeping track of loot you may wish to update your findings! ;)

:pumpkin:

Diz

Wanderer
During primetime the lag in Halloween town is insane. I'm pinging 35-50, and yet spells are taking a full second+ to go off. I'm guessing it's just netcoding and server side issues related to that area and its activity, given the fact that my ping isn't high/spiked.

GeX92

Squire
Just it's stupid that map is still 'loading' and client not download this map when you run UOS... This loading maps still spikes and I think that it's reason for lags ;)

Slugworth

Squire
During primetime the lag in Halloween town is insane. I'm pinging 35-50, and yet spells are taking a full second+ to go off. I'm guessing it's just netcoding and server side issues related to that area and its activity, given the fact that my ping isn't high/spiked.
I'm right there with ya, I ping around 30 and yet weaken takes a full second to cast.. and this isn't even from being in Htown.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Halloween Town has been closed!

We hope you all enjoyed the Halloween events! Ophelia the Mortician is still available in Luna and at Britain bank in Felucca for a limited time to turn in any leftover crystallized essence you may have gathered.

Is trick or treating ever going to be turned on? I've been trying it for like two weeks and getting nothing.
We did not run Trick or Treat this year. The items that were available from trick or treating were however used as loot in Halloween Town. :)

is there going to be a costume costume/bag art type stuff going on this weekend?
There were no pre-festival events this year, but we will surely open the festival grounds for the holidays next month. We will take these suggestions into consideration! :)

Just it's stupid that map is still 'loading' and client not download this map when you run UOS... This loading maps still spikes and I think that it's reason for lags ;)
I'm right there with ya, I ping around 30 and yet weaken takes a full second to cast.. and this isn't even from being in Htown.
Thank you all for reporting this issue (both in-game and on the forums). There was indeed a server-side issue that caused lag for spells and other timer-related actions. We identified the problem on Saturday and fixed it promptly before the server restart. With the server restart, the cause for the issue has also been resolved. This should no longer be a problem in the future. :)