UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

logged in today and got to see Lil Nick+dragon vs Pete

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
Looks like you and that dragon lost the fight, but it was interesting to see you log in 2 more chars, run into WBB arch protect yourself and others to try to gank Pete again, but still failed :(

Is that all PvP is on Hybrid Pete running around the bank and people trying to gank him, quickly followed by Pete putting all your shit in his beetle?

Leona

Wanderer
Looks like you and that dragon lost the fight, but it was interesting to see you log in 2 more chars, run into WBB arch protect yourself and others to try to gank Pete again, but still failed :(

Is that all PvP is on Hybrid Pete running around the bank and people trying to gank him, quickly followed by Pete putting all your shit in his beetle?
Or is it KBR running to their house in even fights because they ran out of mana fail syncing?

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
If KBR still exists i wouldnt know, but i seen the KBR Fan Club guild still exists, along with the char of your idol Tech9. Good for you my chubby little oreo <3

I assume you personally made Minax and TB leave the shard too because your just THAT good

Minax left because there were some cheaters in their crew and they got exposed...

TB left because they got beat so hard that they couldn't handle it, so they went to a pussy shard where the pvp happens into the dungeons with spawn.

Leona

Wanderer
Minax left because there were some cheaters in their crew and they got exposed...

TB left because they got beat so hard that they couldn't handle it, so they went to a pussy shard where the pvp happens into the dungeons with spawn.
At least pvp happens.

sanchen

Knight

We left because this shard is dead as fuck and UOF has the population to have fun on. Plus you were publicly shamed on there forums... LOL.

Everytime you post something or open your mouth only thing that comes out is lies. The fact Ryan still allows you to be around baffles me.

Here is a post on UOF forums.
Remember you were given a second chance once already, and you screwed that up within a day or two wasn't it? It wasn't just the cross-server trading FELIPE, it was much more;
YOU WERE THE FIRST TO TELL US TO BURN WHEN UOAC HIT THEIR PEAK.
YOU HAD ZERO LOYALTY OR RESPECT FOR THIS SERVER, STAFF, OR PLAYERS.
YOU WERE A NEGATIVE POISON TO THIS ENTIRE ENVIRONMENT.
YOU CONSTANTLY TRIED USING CONVERSATIONS AGAINST STAFF.
LIES, NEW MIRC NAMES, NEW FORUM NAMES...
YOU ARE NOT ULTIMA ONLINE FOREVER MATERIAL.

While there might be a few people here that would vote you in, the dozens of people you constantly trolled and pissed off would say different. I was really trying to find any POSITIVE reason for unbanning your accounts and i can't think of any. I am mostly certain you are probably already playing on a new name with a VPN, and just keeping under the radar. So what unbanning you would do is just let you be a public jerk to everyone around you like you were back then. Keep under the radar, and don't let us catch you. Under the radar is a good look on you. - Shane

then somewhere in the thread
felipe says well u should unban me because i was snitching everyone out that was selling gold for cash

Leona

Wanderer
We left because this shard is dead as fuck and UOF has the population to have fun on. Plus you were publicly shamed on there forums... LOL.

Everytime you post something or open your mouth only thing that comes out is lies. The fact Ryan still allows you to be around baffles me.

Remember you were given a second chance once already, and you screwed that up within a day or two wasn't it? It wasn't just the cross-server trading FELIPE, it was much more;

While there might be a few people here that would vote you in, the dozens of people you constantly trolled and pissed off would say different. I was really trying to find any POSITIVE reason for unbanning your accounts and i can't think of any. I am mostly certain you are probably already playing on a new name with a VPN, and just keeping under the radar. So what unbanning you would do is just let you be a public jerk to everyone around you like you were back then. Keep under the radar, and don't let us catch you. Under the radar is a good look on you. - Shane

felipe says well u should unban me because i was snitching everyone out that was selling gold for cash
Keep that faggot banned.

Silly sanchen, always skipping out trying to get the atention into other people.

Matter fact, this shard wasnt any dead when you guys left. Your guild got separated aftet some and only legit players left your crew because they saw something was screwed (simple you and dylan cheating).

We even recruited chase, since he was a cool/good pvper.

I heard that dylan becomes a faggot whenever he is with you in skype... Id think its true, even he is a loser who lift weights before going to jail, you and him in the same guild should be something awful to stay for a damn while.

Also, about UOF, I have few accounts there, and I am not truly banned, I just rather do not pvp if you even can call their system pvp.

Its also funny, everyone bitched on tamers, but there you have tamers with tw 7x dragons, if yoh check their dmg system its really off and their playerbase is 95% trammys. How hypocrital is that for you and others that cry left to the right leave? I get your reason, you and dylan had publicy shamed on, when u say this... You are talking about yourself.

you n dylan must be very proud of be able to play a fresh shard with cheats u guys been caught dor years in here right?

As a plus, aga was the guy that cried all day about cheats, no hes on uof? Funny... Same shit, different forums, i guess.

Leona

Wanderer
Silly sanchen, always skipping out trying to get the atention into other people.

Matter fact, this shard wasnt any dead when you guys left. Your guild got separated aftet some and only legit players left your crew because they saw something was screwed (simple you and dylan cheating).

We even recruited chase, since he was a cool/good pvper.

I heard that dylan becomes a faggot whenever he is with you in skype... Id think its true, even he is a loser who lift weights before going to jail, you and him in the same guild should be something awful to stay for a damn while.

Also, about UOF, I have few accounts there, and I am not truly banned, I just rather do not pvp if you even can call their system pvp.

Its also funny, everyone bitched on tamers, but there you have tamers with tw 7x dragons, if yoh check their dmg system its really off and their playerbase is 95% trammys. How hypocrital is that for you and others that cry left to the right leave? I get your reason, you and dylan had publicy shamed on, when u say this... You are talking about yourself.

you n dylan must be very proud of be able to play a fresh shard with cheats u guys been caught dor years in here right?

As a plus, aga was the guy that cried all day about cheats, no hes on uof? Funny... Same shit, different forums, i guess.
Their system is pvp. No wands or bolas. That means it actually takes skill to do syncs and heals.

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
How could you bich about tamers on UOF? No Bolas, Cant mount a nightmare thats in combat, i dont see how a tamer could be anything but a stationary turret at a IDOC or inside a faction base at absolute best.

Fact is UOG is dieing, certain people are speeding the process along whole others are holding out for hope. But its dieing, UOF has 5x th population, you log onto UOG and it trells you 400+ players, i would LOVE to see where these players are. That means 100 people logged into 4 accounts. No. just No.