UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Indika

Sorceror
I also make the hammers man I don't have to buy them. demise aint going no where and ive already played a sampire as my main class for years. from what I know to be true about this character the double axe is the best general purpose weapon...

at this stage of the game instead of making my weapons 2 mods (HML+SSI or HML+Slayer) with the added bonus, im trying to force 3 mods, one of them being slayer...

once I have general purpose d-axe: Slayer, HML, SSI

I will then craft the perfect radiant set: Slayer, HML, Area

Ilikered

Sorceror
I done 1600 radiants in last 3 days. From bronze and it was like 230 slayers... and only..... 2 reptile (both crap ), some 2-3 demons crap too ;/

Indika

Sorceror
yeah i was thinking only about agi str.

Crap its so hard to make hw runics :/ and then good BS :/

4-mods D-axe with SSI, HML, HSL, area/hld/spell/almost anything is worth timing your pot chugs in between pulls at champ spawn. 5% more chance to counter attack and the damage boost is really good.

you are right tho as far as radiant for WW weapon. im just trying to make the general purpose one's before I dive into the WW-specific ones. since im not ALWAYS using whirlwind ;)

Radiant Slayer, HML, Area > D-axe SSI, HML, Slayer for Whirlwind anyday. but that's the same concept im going with only one step further

Ilikered

Sorceror
isnt radiant / bs best for whirl

and kryss/ leafblade for rest ? :p

dunno im playing whammy / sampire for last 4 years on spawns only.

would be nice if they would update that AREA dmg :D

my radiant hsl , slayer, area would be imba :D

Indika

Sorceror
isnt radiant / bs best for whirl

and kryss/ leafblade for rest ? :p

dunno im playing whammy / sampire for last 4 years on spawns only.

would be nice if they would update that AREA dmg :D

my radiant hsl , slayer, area would be imba :D

it already is. I have them too.

Slayer, HML, Area radiant is THE BEST whirlwind weapon, yes...

SSI, HML, Slayer double axe is THE BEST general purpose weapon. period.

I will make the radiants after I make the double axes considering I burn gold and agapite hammers like most burn bronze hammers

Indika

Sorceror
well so I took off stormgrips permanently... on luck suit and non-luck suit and put on crafted gloves with better resists and mods... my stats are ridiculous now: 130hp, 172 stam, 76 mana without pots... I feel like the added mods outweigh the 20-25% DI on stormgrips... so I will no longer be wearing them on my suit. I currently have 80% Damage Increase on my suit without them.

I am planning a huge update/reboot of the original posts. I have a .txt full of changes I need to make. a lot has changed since last Christmas when the guide was last updated. I plan to update it before Christmas.

anyway im now running crafted gloves and feel rather lightly about stormgrip at this point. I always kinda have because people try to force it on their suit because it looks like a strong piece and is a Gtot. still doesn't make them all that good. especially horrible for beginners, but even in the endgame I think crafted gloves remain stronger than stormgrips

Craudiator

Sorceror
Funny, I was doing exactly that.
I reached the same conclusion.
and I did not have gloves so good.
finally bought a PS +25 stats.

time to switch to human

Indika

Sorceror
the suit is plainly better cuz of gloves. now I received energy earrings so im all 70's now :D
40 hci, 80 DI, 20 dci, 20 lmc, 130 hp, 172 stam, 76 mana. MR2 without pots

I haven't died in a while >.> except to that occasional blood oath that gets u

Last edited:

Craudiator

Sorceror
the suit is plainly better cuz of gloves. now I received energy earrings so im all 70's now :D
40 hci, 80 DI, 20 dci, 130 hp, 172 stam, 76 mana. MR2 without pots

I haven't died in a while >.> except to that occasional blood oath that gets u
NICE

i NEED to fit sash and CC on my sampire :(
quiver if possible

my resists: 70/70/70/65/69 (vamp form)
45 hci, 20 DCI , 89 di, 20 LMC
116 HP/165 STAM/55 MANA

HakJa

Sorceror
wow look at these very great warriors (represented as indika)
at first i tried to just read thread
but now i cant help writing a some reply since i see these very excellent fighters' feast
and it makes a man very touched and exited

it seems like that they are growing and developing continuously and endless
and there's no limitation or style

very good.

Indika

Sorceror
wow look at these very great warriors (represented as indika)
at first i tried to just read thread
but now i cant help writing a some reply since i see these very excellent fighters' feast
and it makes a man very touched and exited

it seems like that they are growing and developing continuously and endless
and there's no limitation or style

very good.

Welcome brother Baekjo :)

yes there are many variants of sampire :D and each one has its own benefits

I had been playing as a ninja sampire for a while. Focus attack is so nice as well as ki-attack :D

Indika

Sorceror
since taking off stormgrip, it has caused me to wonder about inquis.

I had once had a 2/6 samp and the FCR was the best part...

granted I'd only be 0/3 but it would be something like:

all 70's, 130 hp, 165 stam, 69 mana, 21 lmc, 80 di, 40 hci, 0/3, 20 DCI

I kinda hate to say this, but im strongly considering it... at least for champ spawns