UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free house "spots" for new players and placement assistance

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Hey so if your new to hybrid and can't find a place for a house let me know and I will show you where you can place one.

90% of the time I actually give a player a house, it's either demolished for $/up for sale/or goes idoc.... So honestly unless you can prove your brand new to the shard...(yes there are ways) I'm just going to show you where a house will fit and leave the cost up to you :)

Also if anyone thats not skilled in house placement, (do you have a house and want to know if it can be resized to be bigger?) ill come check it out and assist with re-sizing it if you like :)

Best way to get a hold of me is aim when I'm online.. [email protected]. Or you can post in this section and I will get back to you asap.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
This offer still stands FYI.. I see alot of newer players buying houses and shit... Not 1 person has aimed me since posting this lol..

I don't currently have any spots marked but tell me where abouts you wana live ill find ya something within like an hour if im on.. Maybe not huge but usually not SMALL.. :)

Dream Theater

Sorceror
I'm interested! im back in this server after 3 or 4 years (i used to play back in 2005), so a little help getting a house would be really nice

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Just on my way to work but if someone hasn't messaged ya to help b4 I get back.. I'll find ya a spot np

Lorthic

Knight
I am far from new, but coming back after a few years hiatus. I can pay, just don't know where to place. I don't even need a big spot. I'll just be pvping when or if I log on (given I have time). I don't want anything free. I just need to know where to find a good spot. :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Hmm weird I didn't get an alert that you posted.. But yeah np man if you have aim add me [email protected] or let me know where abouts you want a house ill find ya something.. I usually look for 9x14 or larger but lately I'm finding 9x13 one after the other lol but we'll see :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
This offer still stands FYI.. I see alot of newer players buying houses and shit... Not 1 person has aimed me since posting this lol..

I don't currently have any spots marked but tell me where abouts you wana live ill find ya something within like an hour if im on.. Maybe not huge but usually not SMALL.. :)

I got spots to fill hit me up :)

scott1scott

Wanderer
hey i tried hybrid about a year ago i didnt even manage to take two steps and hated it i am back gave it a chance and love it ive played 3 days now ( i come from demise ) but i cant find a spot for a house