UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update October 25, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
During the past week, we have made several tweaks to the server without restarting. These were:
  • Fixed several house floor tiles not blocking line of sight.
  • Asteroth's ghost in Halloween Town no longer awards plain fragrant seeds for his quest.
  • Fixed an occasional crash bug caused by one of the Halloween Town bosses.
The following updates will be applied during server wars tonight:
  • "Leave house" is no longer available in event areas, only in actual houses.
  • Loot bump for some Halloween Town bosses.
  • Solen poison sacs are no longer destroyed when dropped.
We hope you are enjoying the Halloween events! We are halfway now, and the main town area has seen about 200,000 monster deaths already. :pumpkin:

Last edited:

marcusstone

Sorceror
H-town is a good break from daily UO stuff. I for one am greatful for it. Gameplay updates are pretty frequent compared to the old days, since I've been back I think I've witnessed 4 or 5 really good fixes that we've been waiting on.
I am sure staff has a plan on what gets updated, but it would be kinda cool to see a list of what people wanted the most, although it would ultimately be up to EOS and team what they update, since they are the ones that have to code it all.
Monster stealables would be great (And probably pretty easy to code) since it would breath a little life back into the thief class. Right now my thief is basically my idoc sitter, since there isn't much to do with it.
Ramblings aside, thank you EOS and team for H-town, and thanks for the regular updates, you guys are doing an awesome job.

Reactions: Eos
Status
Not open for further replies.