UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Vendors

Romeo Tyrell

Sorceror
I've been reading that the best way to get regs these days is from faction vendors. Do I need to actually fight and acquire silver to place a vendor or purchase regs from these vendors, or can I just join a faction grab some regs and leave the faction?

My new PvP/Event char isn't quite ready yet, so the fighting doesn't sound all that enjoyable.

Fr0sty

Lord
I've been reading that the best way to get regs these days is from faction vendors. Do I need to actually fight and acquire silver to place a vendor or purchase regs from these vendors, or can I just join a faction grab some regs and leave the faction?

My new PvP/Event char isn't quite ready yet, so the fighting doesn't sound all that enjoyable.

Looks like no one has answered you yet so I will.

The Finance Minister of each town places the faction vendors using the silver that the town has in it's treasury. The Finance Minister is an appointed position, appointed by the Commanding Lord of the faction. Individual players do not place faction vendors.

You do not need to fight to purchase supplies from faction vendors. All you need to do is have a character in factions. You will have to use that character when making purchases from faction vendors. You can join a faction, purchase supplies, and then leave. However, it will take three days for you to leave said faction.

Lippy-

Sorceror
The char also has to have 200 skill , and be old enough .
I had to make a new char to buy things before since the char got killed and demoted to -1 faction points .
It seems insane that if you go negative that you can't buy .
Perhaps this was due to being in skill loss and not due to points ?

Krakah

Sorceror
I remember on OSI that the merchants also carried large quantities of regs or supplies. I noticed the vendors in Moonglow not holding a lot of regs at all. 40 of each maybe at a time..whats up with that?

Death To You

Sorceror
I remember on OSI that the merchants also carried large quantities of regs or supplies. I noticed the vendors in Moonglow not holding a lot of regs at all. 40 of each maybe at a time..whats up with that?
Each time you buy the max available item quantity it will double the amount available when it restocks, up to 999.