UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A little 1v1 field vs Prodikeys

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
now I will leave this shard where it was when I came back. Dead.
o_O That sounds like an excuse to quit before the population boom.

The difference between legends and fads: legends are dominant over time, fads are just a flash in the pan.

Like Mickey, he claimed to be the best when nobody played the shard. When people actually came back, he looked like a moped on a highway. Why quit before the true competition starts? Can you be as dominant on your alchy template vs the new breed of dexers? Can you adjust your gameplay to evolve with the PVP scene?

Or, are you just another 1 trick pony basking in the glory of an overpowered template.

[endtruth

Note: I'm not really trying to talk shit to you directly, fyi. For what skill there is to be had in alchy, you're clearly respected among that community. I have a feeling with the coming changes there will be a large "get the band back together" vibe going around. Meaning lots of different PVPers will be returning. It's gonna be like LeBron playing against Jordan and Magic. If you like PVP and competition it'd be a damn shame to quit before having the opportunity to truly test your skills.

Base Jumper

Traveler
Pvp is dead atm...

Get rid off selling gold for top ramen. And do something to get us excited or else we stay playing elsewhere or other games entirely.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Things mickey cannot beat Chase at:
1. Ultima Online
2. Picking up women
3. Trash talking
4. Not caring more
5. Checkers
6. Using gheal wands
7. Whippits
8. Making obi blush
9. Ultima Online
10. 40 yrd dash
11. Counting how many people are ganking you
12. Ping
13. Having the most swag
14. Fantasy Football
15. Ultima Online
16. Using a calculator to trash talk
17. Field pvp
18. Pull ups
19. Calculus
20. Watching an entire scary movie without turning the lights on.
21. Knowing what you want to be when you grow up.

I can't even take you serious, you're like the retarded kid everybody feels bad for picking on.

lol

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Like Mickey, he claimed to be the best when nobody played the shard. When people actually came back, he looked like a moped on a highway. Why quit before the true competition starts? Can you be as dominant on your alchy template vs the new breed of dexers? Can you adjust your gameplay to evolve with the PVP scene?

How do you figure? I still dominate 98% of the server, and they're is still pretty much only two people that play the server that can give me any kind of competition in the 1v1 aspect. I still don't get why you continue to try and tell people what makes a good pvper when you have been nothing but a bank sitter since forever? Nobody is ever going to take you serious because you have no idea what makes a good pvper. That's like me claiming to be an amazing football player because I watch it every Sunday, it just doesn't make any sense. I don't mind going back and fourth with chase because at least he is active in the pvp community and doesn't completely suck like everybody else that posts on here.

Go back to the selling section nerd.

Lol, its funny to see a medium-good PvP player assuming he can beat 98% of the server, pretty hilarious actually... because his friends who are way better than him, such as shini or mike, hardly come talk shit in the forums.

Chase does beat you in any aspect of this game, 1vs1, 2vs2, anytime. I also remember when chase started, he used to play with Wiku and he was terribad, but with time, he got good real quick due to his intelligence and his fast connection/ping.

Mickey, if you claim to be so good, why do not 1vs1 chase in the pits for money and since you both have real good connection/computers, record the fight? It's been like that with Nick, with Genocide Pete, and now with Chase (not claiming you can't kill Nick or Genocide), that shit is getting old...

It's also funny how you used to talk shit about everyone real life, than i found your moped picture, and you shut your month real quick, even said you were gonna call the cops on Nick, because he was doing excatly the same shit you were at the time, bullying.

No, I will do not 1vs1 you because I know I will lose, pinging 200 is hard to do 1vs1's, but I am here to give you a tip, less talk, more action, fight chase and stop being a fucking vagina.

Poopypablo

Wanderer
Video showed him running 1v1 while using wands, but he came to the forums to say the reason he ran was he was using wands... What am I missing here?