UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

First Halloween Boss

jbone

Sorceror
I think we play at different times. I haven't seen you before. Not that that means much. Just curious

kobra89pl

Sorceror
Please be quiet both of you. Reefer we all know you are an above average pvper, but you are the weakest link in the guild in terms of attitude, you need to step it up.
Our guild has great potential, we have the best pvpers in this shard if only we learned how to put aside our differences and fight as a group.
It's time to stop with the childish behavior.
Slugworth and Kurupted, please stop fighting. This is not how guildmates should act towards one another. SEGA is better than that. I'm up for having some friendly PvP practice duels between teammates tonight. :)
a bunch of bullshit:awesome:

marcusstone

Sorceror
My name is Reefer.
Muwahaha, explains a lot. I knew I must know who you are if you've been around so much.
Let me sum up the last three pages before we get back on topic:
Reefer and Kurupted are rubbing their e-peens together, both are dumb asses.
Meanwhile, All of my respect for Sega just went out the window entirely, seeing what kind of people they have in their guild.
And these guys trash talk MB's recruiting process, geesh.. Reefer are you even aloud to play? Must be ban amnisty? Last I knew you were banned like 20 times, of course that was a year or so ago.

Now I will bow out, since this thread has been derailed worse than a fat guy on bumper cars....

Kurupted

Squire
Muwahaha, explains a lot. I knew I must know who you are if you've been around so much.
Meanwhile, All of my respect for Sega just went out the window entirely, seeing what kind of people they have in their guild.
And these guys trash talk MB's recruiting process, geesh.. Reefer are you even aloud to play? Must be ban amnisty? Last I knew you were banned like 20 times, of course that was a year or so ago.

Now I will bow out, since this thread has been derailed worse than a fat guy on bumper cars....

Thanks for the assumption and opinion you call a summary. if were rubbing our e-peens what are you doing? just the uo forums police working his shift?

Slugworth

Squire

I was banned in 09 for using stumps, it was lifted like 4 years ago... And it seems you skipped english class aswell. I'm also sure no one gives a shit about your opinion about Sega, considering this server is pretty much dead and I rarely login. I've been playing Archeage with the true bad asses of Demise.

Diz

Wanderer
Yeah, cuz you know, MMORPGs are totally were the competitive players are these days. If you wanna talk about dead things, consider that entire genre as such...

...also, banned for tree stump patch? Seriously? Wtf.

O'Shan

Traveler
And these guys trash talk MB's recruiting process, geesh..
Sounds like yet another embittered Hz upset there empire is crumbling at the hands of SEGA. You zerg for years and your gonna get zerged back. SEGA is getting organized and will soon have voice coms up and then it will be over for Hz thinking they are big and bad because they roll 15 deep to raid 4 spawners at Fire. We'll see how you like it when tables are turned now that we have more and more quality players. Hey Hz, keep calling each other in real life to raid lol I bet you stop having bedroom fun with your boyfriend just to raid us HAHAH.

Love us or hate us we are not leaving.

Reactions: SCV

marcusstone

Sorceror
[
I was banned in 09 for using stumps, it was lifted like 4 years ago... And it seems you skipped english class aswell. I'm also sure no one gives a shit about your opinion about Sega, considering this server is pretty much dead and I rarely login. I've been playing Archeage with the true bad asses of Demise.
I must be thinking of someone else, because I don't give a shit about stumps. Sounds like xavier being a dick tbh. I do recognize the name though. So maybe I'm wrong about that, but kurupted is still a twat. Having him in your guild totally makes the whole group look shitty. You couldn't pay me enough to be a part of a guild I would have to worry about going afk in. (He admitted to scamming people in an above post)
So tell me about this evil zerg empire again? Sounds like Sega is a bunch of tool bags and scammers at the moment.
I'm not in HZ, probably never will be, I have my own guild I enjoy being a part of.
And what happened to Mr. Pink? Wasn't he the guild master? He's decent, I just think he should control the quality of his members. Also sluggy, I aced english in college, I am just lazy when it comes to proof reading what I wrote.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Sounds like xavier being a dick tbh.
You need to stop bashing the previous Admin because you seem to forget all the good things the previous Admin did for Demise.Such as .................. ummmmmm ............... wait give me a second ................. ummmmmm

.................. hmmm
Anyway
Sounds like xavier being a dick tbh.
No it was the Admin before Xavier.At that time Xavier/Drak AKA Homer was grinding Doom 8 hours a day with Athena/Hellwina AKA Charlie

Slugworth/Reefer/NoSoundOfTrace posted a screen shot of the tree stump hack he (autoloot.exe) was using at the time (2009)
You can read the thread
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/428989/
but because of the forum changes over the years the screen shots are no longer available
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/428989/page-2#post-3467201
If I recall correctly when Slugworth/Reefer/NoSoundOfTrace posted the screen shot his guild mate (and future Demise GM) at the time posted right after him saying "nice trees"

ahhhhhhhhhhhh memories

marcusstone

Sorceror
I kinda remember the screenshot lol, but pretty sure it was xavier time frame, but maybe before athena, around the time lady crimson got fired. Funny part is, I had permission to alter my client with programs that altered my paperdoll by either psz or cronus, not sure which one. I really see the stump thing as no different than that, I always thought it was a stupid rule.
Yes, memories lol. The shards in a lot better shape than it was with the previous staff tbh, In the age when ultima was dying, they weren't doing much in the way of player retention.

Whatever98

Squire
preferable to barcode at least :p
there'll always be someone in the spot of biggest reds guild, but i i have no feelings about them either way tbh

they are an important part of the community and economy, but there'll always be someone to fill that place either way, it's nice to be able to pvm with them in H-Town tho :)

Mister Pink

Squire
[

And what happened to Mr. Pink? Wasn't he the guild master? He's decent, I just think he should control the quality of his members.

Why would I discuss guild matters on a public forum? If you think we haven't talked internally about this you would be mistaken. I have my own set of standards that I apply to guild members, but that's between me and my emissaries.

O'Shan is pretty much on point though shit talking fellow guild member on forums, in skype, and in game isn't how we do things.

marcusstone

Sorceror
Why would I discuss guild matters on a public forum? If you think we haven't talked internally about this you would be mistaken. I have my own set of standards that I apply to guild members, but that's between me and my emissaries.

O'Shan is pretty much on point though shit talking fellow guild member on forums, in skype, and in game isn't how we do things.
You're absolutely right, it's not anyone else's business. Since I don't have to roll with the shit birds, I don't really care that much, I just find it odd that you have a good solid core group of members, and then a handful of shit birds. It's kind of ironic that you guys flame MB for "recruiting anybody" in one thread, and then turn around and do the same thing. I don't know O'shan, but he seems ok, my comments aren't directed at him specifically, just making an observation...

marcusstone

Sorceror
And to be clear that I'm not simply bashing your guild, there are, and probably always will be members of your guild I continue to invite to do peerless with me and my guildies, hunt with in H-town, etc. Some of your members are spot on good people. I'm not into the whole HZ vs. Sega thing. There are members in HZ I respect as well, I'm simply saying that one of your emmisaries turned off the quality control when he invited someone like Kurupted. Your public image as a guild is only as good as your members.