UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A little 1v1 field vs Prodikeys

you win chase; you wasted several mins of my life.

not only did you have to use a wand to kill prodikeys, but you then had to use wands to survive against mickey.

What was the purpose of the posting of this nonmusichaving video?

ChaseB123

Sorceror
Man i knew the video was fake and edited right after that i realised that you removed the audio.

... and on top of that i was in a bush just north from you and i recorded what really happened.

Tired of always having to carry you.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1337-h4x-4-u

Wanderer
Man i knew the video was fake and edited right after that i realised that you removed the audio.

... and on top of that i was in a bush just north from you and i recorded what really happened.

PENTAKILL LOL

GimpCent

Knight

Can this man get a forum member of the year or something.

ChaseB123

Sorceror
You used one as you were running away after wasting all your mana because you knew if you stayed on screen you would die. You're bad bro :geek:

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Get out of here with that bull shit. It only takes 1 charge to save you from death. Then you can just spam mini heal until you can use it again as shown in the video. But I don't give a fuck, I'll duel you. Unlike the rest of these nerds that play this game I don't give a shit if I die in a video game lol

ChaseB123

Sorceror
Get out of here with that bull shit. It only takes 1 charge to save you from death. Then you can just spam mini heal until you can use it again as shown in the video. But I don't give a fuck, I'll duel you. Unlike the rest of these nerds that play this game I don't give a shit if I die in a video game lol
I didn't mini heal in between my gheal charges first off. Should probably pay attention to things like that before you make comments. Also, if you don't give a fuck about dying why do you run from fights like Usain Bolt?