UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What...the...hell...?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Wtf is with everybody on this server calling everybody else the "n" word? I'm pretty sure most of the people on this server are white.

I hate when they call me nipples....

In all seriousness we have a lot of kids... immature etc... take it lightly and ignore it.

I'm sorry, Nigga is a fun word to use. Unfortunately if I use it in real life I'd probably be beaten, and I surely don't want that to happen.

So you niggas have to listen to it.

It's similar to 'faggot' in that it's a fun word to say/call somebody. Rarely anything is meant by these words when used in jest, but niggas be trippin.

Shini

Page

amtothepm

Knight
I'm sorry, Nigga is a fun word to use. Unfortunately if I use it in real life I'd probably be beaten, and I surely don't want that to happen.

It's similar to 'faggot' in that it's a fun word to say/call somebody. Rarely anything is meant by these words when used in jest, but niggas be trippin.

*dead*

white ass niggas

GimpCent

Knight

So it doesnt mean this?