UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any interest in small RP group?

TheBorrower

Sorceror
Hello,

I'm considering returning to Hybrid and would like to get together a modest group of RPers for a weekly hang out sort of situation. Be it a tavern night or a themed thing, like a hunt or something, just want something on a regular basis but not too time consuming. I'll have about 2-4 hours one night a week I can dedicate to organizing and participating in an RP gathering.

Any interest? If so, any input on what form this thing should take?

If there's already something like this (it's not apparent from the inactivity of the forums) I'd love to hear about it. Or even if there are any active RPers on the server.

TheBorrower

Sorceror
Going to be hanging out at the Skara Brae tavern tonight starting at 10Pm Eastern time. If folks show up I'll be there for awhile, so swing by and let's get this show on the road.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Right now it's just Orcs, Night's Watch (Grds) and TheBorrower's Wizard guild. Night's Watch lives in Britain, Wizards are in Magincia and Orcs are at the new fort south of Britain.