UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Problem with profiles

Eric182

Wanderer
I cant delete them. They just come back . I tried deleting them from both the welcome screen, the profile folder, and uninstalled razor with the "delete profiles" option. They remain in the welcome screen even ont he fresh install. I want to delete them. Please help.

amtothepm

Knight
I cant delete them. They just come back . I tried deleting them from both the welcome screen, the profile folder, and uninstalled razor with the "delete profiles" option. They remain in the welcome screen even ont he fresh install. I want to delete them. Please help.
i am experiencing this same issue today and it's incredibly frustrating.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
If you delete the entire Razor folder in AppData, then Razor is going to copy all profiles from the Program Files folder back to it. (This is because the profiles were once moved as part of an update.)

So, either keep the Razor folder in AppData and empty out the Profiles folder only, or remove all the profiles in Program Files\Razor\Profiles as well. :)