UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone want to run a Lady-M?

jbone

Sorceror
Listen up pal. Next time you go on these forums running your mouth, you need to clear it with a few ppl. Lemme spell out the chain of command.

1. King SCV (used to be mb but he lost the poll)
2. Prince MB (most ppl still rank as king)
3. Me ( I'm a pretty big deal around here)
And lastly EOS

Don't address anyone above me directly. Tell me first and I'll relay the message.

Also, add some variety. Calling someone virgin nerd a hundred times is just too lame.

Kurupted

Squire
Listen up pal. Next time you go on these forums running your mouth, you need to clear it with a few ppl. Lemme spell out the chain of command.

1. King SCV (used to be mb but he lost the poll)
2. Prince MB (most ppl still rank as king)
3. Me ( I'm a pretty big deal around here)
And lastly EOS

Don't address anyone above me directly. Tell me first and I'll relay the message.

Also, add some variety. Calling someone virgin nerd a hundred times is just too lame.

scv the slave?

prince mb who may that be?

you? ha you can suck my dick virgin nerd.

eos, i like him. however, he doesnt give a shit about you or me. just that paycheck he gets for running this sever. get real virgin nerd

Kurupted

Squire
that was only twice. last time, your a virgin nerd. nice profile pic. that prob is you in real life with a big black slave dick in you mouth

Last edited:

Kurupted

Squire
virgin nerd, see how thats work. you tell me not to do somthing, then i do it repeatedly. your a punk bitch

eve-demise

Sorceror
scv the slave?

prince mb who may that be?

you? ha you can suck my dick virgin nerd.

eos, i like him. however, he doesnt give a shit about you or me. just that paycheck he gets for running this sever. get real virgin nerd
Fucking virgin nerd the fuck you talking about?
#1 Eos is a girl
#2 Eos is a volunteer admin for the server
#3 Ryan runs the server / gets the small paycheck to pay for an expensive server / network / data center location.

You do understand that you make yourself look like a total beaten nerd talking shit the way you do, You sure you ain't related to scv?