UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos Current Stated

Shake__

Wanderer
This is an issue I and others get on sallos. When a person is poisoned and you try to heal them, it will sometimes make your heal spell vanish and red text will appear above your head reading "You cannot heal that target in their current state". This happens when you have Protect Heals turned off, however it is always turned on, so it should never occur.

I'm wondering if this could possibly be looked at and fixed as it's a huge problem when you miss an easy heal because the spell dropped. Thanks.

Shake__

Wanderer
I don't understand how having better spell timing would help. You still heal syncs exactly the same, except you hold last target down so you can heal asap after the cure. You must be an amazing healer. Who are you again?

You still heal syncs exactly the same, except you hold last target down so you can heal asap after the cure.

Because holding a button for a heal sure shows player skill level.

That function is literally a step above auto healing, rofl. Same with smart pots.

-rhythm-

Sorceror
If they get the cure, you can heal. Get better spell timing down. But alas, you rely on gimmicks.

its not called better spell timing, your partner wont always cure at the same time

I don't understand how having better spell timing would help. You still heal syncs exactly the same, except you hold last target down so you can heal asap after the cure. You must be an amazing healer. Who are you again?

hes xx gunshot xx if you remeber that kid from back in the day some no namer scrub who hides behind alias cus his egos too big and his dicks too little

its not called better spell timing, your partner wont always cure at the same time

hes xx gunshot xx if you remeber that kid from back in the day some no namer scrub who hides behind alias cus his egos too big and his dicks too little
Then your partner needs to learn to cure. Don't rely on gimmicky game mechanics to pvp for you, scrub.

and I dont even know who xx gunshot xx is. Try again, fat boy.

Shake__

Wanderer
It is an issue when every other client has a perfectly good protect heal and sallos has a huge hit and miss version.