UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

stealther template

j_monroy

Squire
to have a stealther of any type (mage, archer, dexxer, etc) what is the minimum stealth and hiding needed?

j_monroy

Squire
I'm trying to find a way to have a stealth archer without sacrificing damage. Is it feasible to ignore ninja?

j_monroy

Squire
because then i sacrifice resisting spells, I like it at 120.

I was trying to have:

120 archery
120 tactics
120 anatomy
120 resisting spells
100 hiding
60 stealth
80 healing
65 chivalry

This adds up to 785.

Using Hunter's Headdress, Shadow Dancer Leggings, and an oak leaf cloak, I would only need to make up 20 skills with jewels. True, I won't have enhanced potions, but I'd be able to use these two jewels until i can find better ones

Ring: 13 tactics, 16 di, EP 10, hci 11
Brace: Tactics 12, DI 15, HCI 12

Eventually, I would look for/buy jewels with di, hci, dci, and at least 10 skills on each jewel.

But.. Would this template work? (I don't care to try it, just want to see if it's workable).

Also, what is the benefit of using smoke bombs over hiding?

Ilikered

Sorceror
with smoke bomb u can hide next tile to enemy. without it u can use hiding after beeing 10 tiles from enemy (i can be wrong) or dont have line of sight with enemy (building etc).

jbone

Sorceror
depends on how close to the hostile you are, with a smoke bomb u can hide right next to them. GM hiding only, you need to be 8 tiles away