UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Honest question to staff about updates...

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
Thank you for your response Ryan, I was just wondering why some changes were taking priority over others and you explained it well. I think you do understand these threads but i also think they make you angry which is why i tried to pretense the thread by letting you know i wasn't angry or complaining or attacking or anything of the sort i was just asking why the changes we were getting were in the order we were getting them.

I wasn't aware the Shard only had 1 coder and i cant imagine the work that has to go into these changes, and i am glad they are coming and again thanks for your response.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Thank you for your response Ryan, I was just wondering why some changes were taking priority over others and you explained it well. I think you do understand these threads but i also think they make you angry which is why i tried to pretense the thread by letting you know i wasn't angry or complaining or attacking or anything of the sort i was just asking why the changes we were getting were in the order we were getting them.

I wasn't aware the Shard only had 1 coder and i cant imagine the work that has to go into these changes, and i am glad they are coming and again thanks for your response.

1 Good Coder is better than 10 bad ones ;) There are a lot of shards that would give their left nut for our code.

Kingllama

Knight
1 Good Coder is better than 10 bad ones ;) There are a lot of shards that would give their left nut for our code.
What happen to you months ago though? It seems like you took a huge step back or did you have another kid? I'd love to play hybrid again but my faith has dwindle due to inactivity from debs. Suzy has been doing amazing job no doubt about it though.

What happen to you months ago though? It seems like you took a huge step back or did you have another kid? I'd love to play hybrid again but my faith has dwindle due to inactivity from debs. Suzy has been doing amazing job no doubt about it though.
ryans back and doing a bunch of shit for the server. i recommend playing again, shits tight and we're having a steady population increase

YewGuards

Sorceror
Yeah activity has definitely increased the the changes are spot on so far. I'm starting to see a lot of old names pop up around Brit.

RaRae

Page
Simon is completely right in what he said. The Orc fort didn't take 2 days to make. It took awhile. It had to built up from scratch and then deco put in and figure out a good spawn rate. Then there is Magincia, they had to remove all the OSI stuff and redo the buildings and then deco it out. Once again a long process. Dungeons are going to take awhile to get it right. Sometimes the players don't realize how spoiled they are with the new staff ;) Remember when changes never came for years?

Changes will come, that I can guarantee!

You need to change the spawn rate on that orc fort, that thing is outrageous.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Orcs need wargs!

Orcs masks should allow wolf riding. Idk how hard this would be, but orcs shouldn't have to be on foot in 2014. Let them have a roleplay allowed mounts finally.

Best post of the week!