UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Updates 13 September 2014

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
The following updates were applied to Hybrid Tonight:

• Disabled the humanoid health check for UOSteam
  • Explosion potions were modified to make damage more linear across the spectrum (buffed)
  • Hybrid Mares were modified so they will be easier to control once tamed
  • Arcane Recall Scrolls have been added (see below for an image)
    • Created by combining Arcane Gem's with Regular Recall Scrolls
    • Never fizzle recall and require no Magery Skill
  • A new Orc Fort has been added south of Valhalla, the Bloodclan Orcs currently inhabit the fort!
  • Added an [e meow (Cat Emote) just for "Dreaded Karen"
  • Some improvements to the poker system on the internal side, not player facing
  • Various performance enhancements, logging enhancements etc... not that it matters :)
Now - a new disclaimer for all patch notes:

While we make every effort to do the right thing for the shard, there are times that we may publish a change that has an adverse effect on gameplay. We are not above ripping those changes out or rethinking them. If you see a change here you don't like, you're welcome to address it in a coherent, non bitching manner... but before doing so it is my suggestion you play the game and give these changes a chance before providing such feedback as the vast majority of you are not using the test center.

arcane-recall-scroll.png

Important Note: It is imperative that you are running the latest client with the UOGamers servers. I have gotten many complaints recently about "lag" issues and it's from people running older clients (5.x 6.x etc..) or who haven't updated to the latest version of Razor. There is no excuse to be on an old version of Ultima Online when playing on Hybrid (this includes Sallos) so please take a few moments to update your client and Razor:

Client Download: http://web.cdn.eamythic.com/us/uo/installers/20120309/UOClassicSetup_7_0_24_0.exe

Razor Download: http://uodemise.com/razor/Razor_Latest.exe

Many thanks go to those of you who helped on the test center (ryan.runuo.com,2593 - a setskill test center for Hybrid). We appreciate the player involvement on the test center.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:

angss

Sorceror
Send me the translation and I will post it at the top. UOGamers loves our Korean player group!
I already wrote those patcth on korean IRC channel.
most of korean dosen't use hybrid forum
bcuz of English :(

What specifically was changed with the explosion potions? I see their top end damage has gone up to 30, but I've seen low as 16. Any comments?

And what changes were made on poker?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
What specifically was changed with the explosion potions? I see their top end damage has gone up to 30, but I've seen low as 16. Any comments?

And what changes were made on poker?

We decided instead of bringing top end damage down for the top tier potion to raise the rest of them to make the damage more linear accross the specturm.

Essentially GE has bone back to what it was, and the others were modified to make them go up.

GimpCent

Knight
We decided instead of bringing top end damage down for the top tier potion to raise the rest of them to make the damage more linear accross the specturm.

Essentially GE has bone back to what it was, and the others were modified to make them go up.

others like what? just confused like greater heal pots are stronger or people without alchy are stronger?