UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone else excitied for Archeage?

Slugworth

Squire
I don't think its worth paying money for. Maybe this open beta will change my thoughts since I haven't had the chance to play.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
To bad the combat isn't skill based though... It looks badass except for the whole no loot and mostly safe zones plus the (target someone and start hitting your hotbar attacks ect stuff...

The new mortal online expansion however is looking pretty tight now if your into fps skill based combat uo style full loot and shit.. Haven't tried it but it's looking 100x better since june

sk8nomad

Sorceror
looks like they copied elder scrolls... just another dogshit game... nothing will compare to what UO was when it came out.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
You do know it is skill... You have to do combos otherwise your damage is weak.
from what ive read the combo system is mainly going to be for group combat although it does allow you to do combos solo i dont think they are as important as they are a mechanic for group fights so idk.. just wish game makers would fuck off ruining what could be epic pvp games with boring ass tab target combat.

the ship combat looks fun.. mainly beause its not tab target lol