UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update September 13, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Donations can no longer be claimed into full bank boxes. (This is for your own protection. ;) )
  • Added buff icons to curse weapon and immolating weapon.
  • New characters will no longer gain in meditation and focus before entering the world.
  • Cu sidhes will now say they can only be tamed by elves when attempted by a human.

Lanna Thrus

Traveler
How about this one??? Meanwhile lots of players still taking advantage from others and demise yet losing players !!

PLEASE ADVICE !!!!!

Nice but... what about stealthers (alive) chars who logoff inside the champ area?

Publish 59:
"Players can no longer log out without repercussions in Champ Spawn regions
Players that log out in a champ spawn region will get teleported to a shrine
If a player logs out in a champ spawn area all the non equipped “cursed” items on them will drop to the ground
This will only affect players who log out beyond the 10 minute grace period; accidental disconnections will not be punished"

http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_59

Thanks

Last edited:

kolbycrouch

Knight
The following changes have been made during server wars
  • Added buff icons to curse weapon
Oh, My, God. This has to be one of my favorite updates of all time. I hope the rest of your life is filled with wonder and prosperity.

Diz

Wanderer
[*]New characters will no longer gain in meditation and focus before entering the world.
[/LIST]

Lol, I was doing a new char this past weekend and remade it twice just to slam on 'lock skill points' in Razor properly upon creation... could never beat those 2 skills to the punch! Nice update. :D

Ilikered

Sorceror
That one's coming too, don't worry. ;) It was a busy week, with some more changes behind the scenes not related to gameplay. Next restart will feature some more fun updates!
Thx for ur effort!!!!!! :)
The icons BUFF is so op i wont use 999 pig iron on spawns :)
i just wonder what we will got next week cant wait! :)

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
What?! Humans have always been able to tame sidhes until now?
It used to just say "You can't tame that!", which often led people to believe they had insufficient skill, or that there was something wrong with the animal.

So we are back to .......................if you or someone else animates a corpse (that yields for example leather) before it can be skinned/carved the leather can not be obtained?
That is correct, but that same behavior also occurred before the latest change (with the corpse coloration instead of bones).

Bama

Bug Huntress
[QUOTE="Eos, post: 4086667, member: 153480"
That is correct, but that same behavior also occurred before the latest change (with the corpse coloration instead of bones).[/QUOTE]
Thank-You I must be thinking about a different place

Status
Not open for further replies.