UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Forgotten Forest - Friday Sept 9, 9PM EST

mytilus

Sorceror
And they say if you listen late at night, you can still hear the tears of old man slugworth falling on his keyboard...

Thanks for a great event, I regret that I could not attend but it looks like a lot of fun!
Congrats to hz for showing who is best in field! (kapero and mb first and second even with handicap of having team mates...xd)
Nice to see pvp event that isn't crappy duel in a box showing who has fastest e-ping and best spell channeling weapon.

Last edited:
It looked like fun, but I work 4-12 every friday night...if things like this could be every night for a week straight, I believe more of us would be able to attend.

Slugworth

Squire
Thanks for a great event, I regret that I could not attend but it looks like a lot of fun!
Congrats to hz for showing who is best in field! (kapero and mb first and second even with handicap of having team mates...xd)
Nice to see pvp event that isn't crappy duel in a box showing who has fastest e-ping and best spell channeling weapon.
Ronnie Radke_9-13_11.07.jpg Ronnie Radke_9-13_11.09.jpg

Field or an Arena, HZ Blows.