UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For you A Hello Shitt!3s -> 2 vs 4

Slugworth

Squire
Bitch about ping? Is that why when I am healing on Razor, steam still out heals me regardless of your ping. It's funny people cry about ping but also loop/heal faster than I can. And I don't lie about my 25 ping and make stupid ass excuses. You wouldn't win a single one you're a joke. Ill take my Razor and ping and Yaz's horrible ping and Razor vs any of you fucks.

Reactions: Yaz

Yaz

Squire
If u say so... I cant disagree with this :)

Slugworth

Squire
Ronnie Radke_8-31_21.59.jpg

This isn't talking shit as I still lost this tournament and ID is my friend. The real victor was Swish in Flick tonight boys. Damn you Labor day and your damn Beer.

Ilikered

Sorceror
Bitch about ping? Is that why when I am healing on Razor, steam still out heals me regardless of your ping. It's funny people cry about ping but also loop/heal faster than I can. And I don't lie about my 25 ping and make stupid ass excuses. You wouldn't win a single one you're a joke. Ill take my Razor and ping and Yaz's horrible ping and Razor vs any of you fucks.
u are so great! really...
if u will post more about how good u are maybe some day it will come true.

ps. by fucks you can call someone from ur friends or dunno fammily? Of course if they will allow u. Not some random ppl in random computer game.

End of transmission.

Crab Man

Squire
View attachment 88814

This isn't talking shit as I still lost this tournament and ID is my friend. The real victor was Swish in Flick tonight boys. Damn you Labor day and your damn Beer.

Both ID and Slugworth are very good 1v1 and I was lucky to win that duel and I sure was happy to win it!

Enjoyed it and hope to see you in the field! I will meet you for that friendly duel soon Slugworth probably tomorrow if Labor Day isn't too busy for the both of us :p

P.S. Swish N Flick and OC are recruiting. Message me peoples :)

Yaz

Squire
View attachment 88814

Both ID and Slugworth are very good 1v1 and I was lucky to win that duel and I sure was happy to win it!

Enjoyed it and hope to see you in the field! I will meet you for that friendly duel soon Slugworth probably tomorrow if Labor Day isn't too busy for the both of us :p

P.S. Swish N Flick and OC are recruiting. Message me peoples :)

Happy to win by pressing down 2 hotkeys .. WOW the pride & joy .. .. your parents must be proud

Ilikered

Sorceror
Happy to win by pressing down 2 hotkeys .. WOW the pride & joy .. .. your parents must be proud
at least he doesnt relog on his blue when he dont get party from hello hitty horde.

I hope Crab u will recruit 2-3 ppl so the numbers can be even.

Ilikered

Sorceror
You need MUCH more than 2-3 to get even with ZS lol
maybe the speed is to fast for u to watch but u can always hit "Pause" and count.

OC was yesterday in number of 3 ? Am i right. We were 6? So 2-3?

3+3 = 6!

ps. again i know from were u got ur nick name since u dont know how to count :(

c0d3r

Traveler
at least he doesnt relog on his blue when he dont get party from hello hitty horde.

I hope Crab u will recruit 2-3 ppl so the numbers can be even.
hello kitty horde? I'm sorry to let you down but there are only 6 active hello kitties, one of them lives in germany and barely play with others, so you'll most likely see 2 or 3 hello kitties, sometimes we can get 5 online (at night), when you start seeing things that aren't there you should take a break.

pls show me the horde:

maybe the speed is to fast for u to watch but u can always hit "Pause" and count.

OC was yesterday in number of 3 ? Am i right. We were 6? So 2-3?

3+3 = 6!

ps. again i know from were u got ur nick name since u dont know how to count :(
OC had 6 guys yesterday at brit gate (also allied with Reaper/Skorpion [X]) against 5 hello kitties (plus a red called Eva) and got destroyed:
sephiroth
swish n flick
pheonix
gamersedge
aiden pearce
vex (?)

they do have numbers but lack skills, don't get me wrong... there are hello kitties who are still learning field fights and teamplay too, not to mention our guild has lots of pvmers and most of them are still trying to get their suit/powerscrolls, what about logging out of the forums and start playing?

don't be that delusional, have fun!

Last edited: