UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some Holy kid to laugh at...

Is Holy one big raging penis that needs it's ego stroked in order to feel welcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
- Holy does have a fair number of decent pvpers by today's standards. It is true that they also have a number of bad or so called "random ass Holy gankers" because they are not an elite pvp guild, they accept players of all levels. Not everyone is a 11 year pvp vet such as yourself, when people first start Idoc'ing normally the first thing they will do is try to join a large IDOC guild which will teach them the ropes, HOLY is currently that guild and I don't think there is a problem with it or they should be hated because of is it. Ultima Online is at it's core a social game, sure there is no problem going solo but most people will go where the people are.
- You seem to be mad that you don't have the numbers to go up against HOLY; either get some friends or stop bitching about it. You are the one who chooses to only go with black sheep to Idocs, don't expect everyone in HOLY to only have two players sitting at Idoc's now. The world doesn't revolve around you.
-I remember seeing someone using wands in a 1v1 tourney a few years ago however they are no longer used in a standard 1v1 or 2v2 duel/tourney setup.
-Now you're complaining about skype syncs? People have been using vent since forever for syncs. I'm sorry if it's hard for you to press a button after hearing "2 1 drop". You seem like one of those players who were good back when the majority of players were still learning how to play and were not using the combat system to it's full potential. Now that players have actually learnt the ins and outs of combat on hybrid you are no longer relevant.
-You say it yourself, dueling is a "controlled environment", sure % chance will still always be involved with all hybrid combat however combat is at it's fairest when you are dueling. You say dueling is for "pussies" however I fail to see how fighting in an uncontrollable environment where someone can have an advantage over the opponent makes them some real man, seems more like you need to exploit cheap tactics in order win, things that can't be done in duels. Also when dueling most of the time more duels will be done in order to make sure you didn't just get lucky and so that you can clearly see who is better.
-Who cares about loot anymore?
-If Unabomber is trolling you then you're just adding more fuel to the fire. You shouldn't have started this thread in the first place. The only one getting laughed at is you.
-You also posted in the wrong sub forum.

I am not mad or raged about any of this... the whole point of this is because this idiot is PM'ing me out of the blue and I find it pathetic. This whole thing is a complete waste of time, giving laughs to players, I am only obliging because I was bored which in turn has taken time out of my day which doesn't revolve around UO. I roll to an IDOC with others depending on the situation. Black Sheep, Belial, and myself usually are a three man team and we take on Holy and everyone else as a three man team by choice. If both of them are not on, I usually SOLO you bitches and still get placement and loot. This is not because we have no large numbers to group with, we choose to be the underdog.

I am an old school pvper, like I already stated... my OPINION is wands and explosion potions are for little bitches, so I choose to not use them because I still believe in a fair fight. AGAIN THIS IS MY OPINION. I have plenty of friends who pot wand, who cares... I don't give two shits how you choose to play a video game, but it's a bitch way to pvp. I never said I wouldn't fight someone because they use them, or that using them is a matter of FACT to be making that person a pussy... but in my opinion if you pot wand you are a pussy.

Also to clarify, skype and vent has not been around since the days of UO first began. When vent came out, people would get in call and that is when honorable pvp went down the drain because it lead to jumps/ganks during fair fights. Every true veteran of Ultima Online can attest to this being factual. People using cutoffs to track down a dude who already got away from a unfair situation. Honor became deceit and good pvpers became laughed at by chumps who think numbers in a battle make them the more skilled. This is not true... and I don't care if people laugh at me, or if I die, or if you think I suck at a game. I don't play to gain anyone's acceptance nor do I waste my time going out of my way to troll randoms... I help people anytime I can and I am always fair with people unless you want to be unfair toward me. I posted this thread because some bitch is harassing me for no reason. I was not talking to him, but he wants to go out of his way to troll me which is funny. If someone is laughing at me then start a post somewhere on forums and get a poll taken but I don't think you are correct with any of your statements Death To You.

As for that being said this forum can continue but I am not wasting another minute talking shit. Like I also said I sit at brit bank 90% of the day, almost EVERY day, trying to give back and help people who need it, waiting for fights and idocs to enjoy, and if you need me that is where I will be. Man or Woman the fuck up and get off my dick. Duces.

pocket-deuces-ducks.jpg

toronto_matt

Sorceror
i know summer is over but it was one damn nice day out today. 90 degrees, the sun was shining, the bird were chirping, was fuckin glorious. depending on where you are in north america it looks like the heat will continue this week. so soak it up my friends, SOAK IT UP

i know we have all spent like half our lives on UO LOL but at the end of the day, none of this really matters :D hug it out

when things start dying outside and the cold canadian winds come a blowin i shall return

until then, i love you all

stay classy

Last edited:

Tobias

Sorceror
This whole HOLY hate have been going on for a while now.
It just amazes me to see players from HOLY actually spraying the bonfire with fucking gasoline, just to "troll" other people, with useless shit that nobody gives a fuck about.

What the hell happened man?
It's shit like this that causes people to quit playing this shard.

Stop the retarded measuring of you're fucking e-penis people, and move on.

I dirt all of you, pits or field.

/closed thread.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Im sure people hate on holy cause they killed the shard... I mean if no new players can get lewt cause there are 10 reds around a 7x7 well ur smart enuf to know what happens.

And you don't dirt anyone, anytime I see you in brittian you just run... maybe that's another reason people hate holy they LIE.

Tobias

Sorceror
I mean if no new players can get lewt cause there are 10 reds around a 7x7 well ur smart enuf to know what happens.

And you don't dirt anyone, anytime I see you in brittian you just run... maybe that's another reason people hate holy they LIE.

Someones mad.

MelodyTFA

Squire
And why is it that Holy have an "alliance" with you again ?

Alliance? There is No Alliance Between TFA and holy. In TFA we dont approve of scrubs and beggers. 3/4 of holy members just wait for a idoc, get off there real char and get on there holy char to get free idoc loot. All TFA members are Hardcore and would die for there leader or there Goddess Jennifer-Anne. Only holy member i respect is Abbstoner, Deebo, and Shiny ( hope i write name right) cuz he makes cool videos, the rest of you are all trash