UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Archery Tamer (doom)

DamaGeR

Sorceror
Create character with luck suit to make doom and own lurg/hiryu spots

My starting skills is:

tame 108.1 (to control GD)
lore 110 (to control GD)
100 veterinary
100 chivlary
100 anatomy
archery 95 (+20hh)
90 tactics

ALL SKILLS = = 703 (my cap is 710)

1. 100 chivlary - i need 100? Consecrate weapon works better, close wounds heals better? Pls msg me reason.
2. 100 vet - maybe raise to 120? And decrease anatomy
3. Maybe add some extra usfeful skill to doom and farm?
4. Maybe change any of this skill to another?

Tactics for this template is some kind like this: target enemy, honor, release cu to enemy, enemy of one, cons, cons if decrease stamina use divine?

PLS msg me advices and useful macros ;)
THX for all

Indika

Sorceror

1. 100 chivlary - i need 100? Consecrate weapon works better, close wounds heals better? Pls msg me reason.

Chivalry is supposed to scale higher with skill... Damage increase, etc. But it does not. Having more chivalry will let you cast the higher end spells more effectively, but to the same effect as say, 60 chivalry. On OSI there was a reason to be 120 chivalry, but on Demise there is not. (Besides not fizzling spells)

DamaGeR

Sorceror
So imo max 70 chivlary be good on template.

tame 108.1 (to control GD)
lore 110 (to control GD)
100 veterinary
70 chivlary
100 anatomy
archery 95 (+20hh)
120 tactics (gives more dmg than anatomy)

or change vet 120 via tactics 100

DamaGeR

Sorceror
65str
125dex

i eat 20 stat. Got 100hp, 75mana, 150stamina
Next step i decrease int, and increase a lil bit strenght

in PVM we have cap DI from skills/items?

DamaGeR

Sorceror
Maybe i should change anatomy to bushido and recive fully grants from perfection? (hci,luck,di) ??

50 bush: 5% di per level, 50 luck per level
60 gives : 6% di per level, 60 luck per level
70: 7% di di per level, 70 luck per level
80: 8% di di per level, 80 luck per level
90: 9% di di per level, 90 luck per level
100: 10% di di per level, 100 luck per level

LEVEL CAP IS 10: so if we hits 10 times for row we have 100% di and 1000luck grant

so 120 tactics (81.25% DI) and gear (111% DI) and max lever perfection on mob (100%) gives me 292% DI + 18% DI (my 65 strenght)
= OVER 300% DI

Probably best option change anatomy to bushido, yup?

Last edited:

DamaGeR

Sorceror
hyhy, yes, only 1.
I remove anatomy and train bushido 100 and deal more dmg than with anatomy template ;)

so 120 tactics (81.25% DI) and gear (111% DI) and max lever perfection on mob (100%) gives me 292% DI + 18% DI (my 65 strenght)
= OVER 300% DI

Damage increase from tactics, anatatomy, str, and items dont count towards that 300% cap.

Things that count towards it are Enemy of One(50%), Slayers(100%), honor(up to 100%) and certain special moves/spells(ninja,bushido). Your base is 100% so to cap damage your looking to fill in the other 200%.

DamaGeR

Sorceror
so if i have slayer, enemy of one and 10 level honor (50+100+100) = 250 i must have 50% DI in gear to CAP DI?

no damage increase from items doesnt count towards that cap.

Base(100%) + slayer(100%) + max perfection(100%) would cap you, EOO is still nice because you would start hitting cap damage earlier. If your spamming double strike or armor ignore you can make up that -10% which is factored in on the 300% damage cap.

Americana

Sorceror
It seems to me that I sure Lethal Poison better at 100 Chiv than I did at 60-70...am I incorrect in my analysis?

you're correct, tho its not really important for a template like in the OP. Here is the code in case you are interested.

where lesser poison = level 0 and lethal = level 4

Code:
                                        int chanceToCure = 10000 + (int)(Caster.Skills[SkillName.Chivalry].Value * 75) - ((p.Level + 1) * 2000);
                                        chanceToCure /= 100;

Americana

Sorceror
Thx Anim.

I'm trying to do that equation and I get a value that doesn't make sense. I seem to remember a rule of thumb that you needed 120 Chiv to 100% cure Lethal Poison. Is that accurate, or will less Chiv do the job?

I truly appreciate the help.

you never have 100% cure chance on lethal with chiv, 106.7 is 100% chance to cure dp which is what i used as a reference in the past for dart spammers.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
Get demon/undead slayer composites. Drop anatomy for spirit speak. Be human. Use scrolls to wraith. Spam Armor Ignore. If you have 30+ HCI and 90+ DI youll do more damage than bushido. You will not get the luck bump from perfection but its hard to get with so many abc archers anyway. Drop vet if you have 4/6 chiv to heal occasionally and avoid tanking (Your pet does the same dps whether he is tanking or not).