UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Help: Building New PC

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Hey listen fellas, I'm not entirely up to date with computers.

The last one I built I was about 9-10 years old, back when 256 MB RAM was legit.

I don't need an ultra gaming build, or anything crazy like that. The primary use for this computer will be data analysis and management.

I would like between 1-3 screens (1 30"+ screen or 20/25 + 2 support screens)

If any of you guys are up to date on this stuff I'd really appreciate advice/help to build this computer within budget. Barebone kits or already built PCs are ok with me, I'm not too gung ho on building it from scratch like the glory days.

My budget is $1500 USD. of which I expect 500-750 to go directly towards the monitors.

Do you intend to do gaming on this, as well? I can help you pick some parts out, or send you in the right direction if you still need.

Skype - cody.anderson.23

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
Newegg.com bro... enough said. Don't build your own for that price, just buy it pre-built and get monitors on sale... refurbished is always good from them also because they guarantee it for a year and if it breaks they will give you a brand new one no questions. I know how to build up to date computers and if you need any help or want to ask any questions feel free bro.

AIM / skype enkil85kemet

He could most definitely build a nice PC for that money. You can get a pre-built, sure, but it won't be as powerful, nor the exact parts you want.