UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Holy Ghost

TheHawks

Sorceror
doesn't really look like it pretty much all the kill death ratios are the same except for lilgayboy but he got his from tournaments. You get more of a boost off a tourney win than a pit win generally.
He pretty much was forced to get points from tournys because no top ranked people would give him duels. The guys a beast.

Tobias

Sorceror
I disapprove of this video.

You european racist!
You've practically incorporated every pvper in UO in the last 3 years, but you forgot to add me? I want my fucking 3 minutes of FAME on a german voiceover of "Arn the temple knight", Arn who was a fucking swedish monk that owned shit up. He was a fucking scandinavian.

Is this what you give me Shini? I thought we were more than that... I even got a fucking Champ of Brit statue with your name on it in my castle.
I'm raged out now!

Hint: post may contain strong amounts of irony.

Shini

Page
I disapprove of this video.

You european racist!
You've practically incorporated every pvper in UO in the last 3 years, but you forgot to add me? I want my fucking 3 minutes of FAME on a german voiceover of "Arn the temple knight", Arn who was a fucking swedish monk that owned shit up. He was a fucking scandinavian.

Is this what you give me Shini? I thought we were more than that... I even got a fucking Champ of Brit statue with your name on it in my castle.
I'm raged out now!

Hint: post may contain strong amounts of irony.

It's pretty funny because i actually had your sprite
but i just forgot to use it.

I guess that just make it even worst ... well sorry.