UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

weird stuff dude.. plz help..

jb024

Sorceror
Since last night ive had my screen in uo goin full, like super full where i cant see razor bar or desktop bar window. it also left traces of the razor in blue outlines on screen. as of now i cant get my razor bar in the upper, or my taskbar in the lower. which means i cant get to razor from game.. if anyone has had this problem please let me know how ya fixed it.. thanks!

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Did you make a restock hotkey by chance? If you have a (select restock hotbag) macro all youhave to do is execute it and when you select a hotbag razor will pop up in front.

Armistices

Sorceror
hm i wonder if your in-game resolution was changed or alternatively you had a video card update which messed with your monitor's resolution

jb024

Sorceror
I play on a laptop, but i dunno. As of now Razor just crashes on startup. Im think Im gonna have to reinstall something eh? :(

Since last night ive had my screen in uo goin full, like super full where i cant see razor bar or desktop bar window. it also left traces of the razor in blue outlines on screen. as of now i cant get my razor bar in the upper, or my taskbar in the lower. which means i cant get to razor from game.. if anyone has had this problem please let me know how ya fixed it.. thanks!
Don't reinstall. If you can run your client, and if it's in fullscreen you can click the "help" option and it will take your client out of fullscreen.