UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Festival Schedule

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
For those wondering, we will be accepting art contest entries until the festival closes. The winners will be announced here and will be on display in-game. :)

Uomvp

Knight
Eos and the staff you're fucking amazing. Thank you for another festival!

Jc
What were the other prizes to the pet event? Also the duel to your death pet event?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Hi. It would be nice if GMs had run pvp event on very big area with all rules(potions,poison,spellweaving,summons) and on mounts. Long battle for something and nice rewards.. It would be a lot of fun..

friskel

Sorceror
My place? I killed him 1v2 in that event you dip shit. Not to mention, with Razor.

I do not recall this happening. Which event do you speak of? the 1v1v1 where i killed the other guy so we could have a fair 1v1, (and i lost), or the 2v2 where you and Zael got totally shrekt?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all for participating in the festival events! This festival's big winners are:
  • 1v1: Friskel
  • 2v2: v', Ronnie Radke
  • Pet tournament (packs): Lord Horus Lupercal (with Alpharius and Optimus)
  • Hungry gamers: Komodo
  • 1v1: Friskel
  • 2v2: v', Friskel
  • Hungry gamers: Komodo
  • Pet tournament (any): Onoroff (with Buddy)
The art contest first prize has been won by Dreav, and the runner-up prize goes to Hagnok.

Congratulations to all the winners!