UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Big Core Update - June 28, 2014

Vizeroth

Sorceror
There is a bug with alchemy that is somehow producing empty bottles as a byproduct of the alchemy process. Further, I just redeemed a 3v3 trophy that had a +40 event point bonus on it, only to receive 20 points. I was unable to redeem a 1v1v1 trophy for points.

Out of curiosity, why is a FFA trophy only worth 3 points?

Untitled-1.jpg

Darth Vadar

Wanderer
Since the changes to boat movement I'm having issues where UO position system fails to give coordinates unless I re-synch the client. This sucks for fishing up MIBs.

Rasputin Jones

Sorceror
Urgh, UOAM doesn't like it either. It updated position, after I had the boat parked for a minute or so. *sighs*
Shame - the smooth movement is bloody pretty.

Darth Vadar

Wanderer
Just add a resynch client to the end of your fishing macro and you should be good to go. Fishing up MIb's is still a pain in the ass, but you don't have to be exactly on it to fish it up I've discovered.

Vlek

Sorceror
We have also added an event league trophy redemption barrel to automatically redeem your trophies, and a vendor where you can use your gathered points to purchase available prizes.

Notes:
  • The same rules apply as before, you can only redeem trophies you own, won after December 1, 2013.
  • Points are shared between all characters on an account. They cannot be transferred to other accounts.
  • FFA trophies will now give 1-3 points instead of 0.5-2.
  • People who manually redeemed trophies will have their points switched over to the new system in the course of this week.
This is still a really shitty way of giving event points that has been talked about since a long while back. Why not make it so that, when a person gets their trophy, they're automatically awarded the points? Oh, and, while you're at it, why not make it so that it saves the person's score, the categories for the points they received, and use that info in order to stack teams so that events aren't horribly, horribly unbalanced each and every time? And, after you're done with that, why not make it so that AFK people are automatically kicked during events after a set time and the teams are then re-balanced during gameplay when necessary?

Hell, we might have an actually decent event system then.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Some people are gonna bitch no matter what. Remember guys... these people are not paid to make this game fun for us. They are taking time out of their busy schedules to host event and etc, so that it makes this game more fun for us.. They gain nothing by doing this. Time for many of us to act our age and show some much deserved RESPECT. Just my opinion.

Vlek

Sorceror
How about no event league? Hell, how about no events? ;)
I'd expect this kind of thing from shitposters, but as a GM, I expected something a little more mature. Like, for instance, a logically adequate solution to the problem if you're opposed to mine. If you don't have anything relevant to add, well, I hope your mom taught you that adage.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Maybe you should have come off a little nicer in your post Vlek. You are way more likely to get something done by being an adult about it, instead of making a bitchstorm post. Im sure Francis, as well as I and other Vets, are tired of hearing a bunch of bitching and whining. It makes our whole server look bad. And we play on the greatest server of all time, but scare many people away when they look at our forums. Lets just play and have fun... make nice valid suggestions to help keep improving our game play. Maybe you didnt mean to come off as a dick... but it souded like it in your post. No harm intended. I still love you

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
I'd expect this kind of thing from shitposters, but as a GM, I expected something a little more mature. Like, for instance, a logically adequate solution to the problem if you're opposed to mine. If you don't have anything relevant to add, well, I hope your mom taught you that adage.

DON'T BE TALKIN' 'BOUT MY MAMA....meh, was pretty pissy this monday morning, I turned fucking 40 yesterday and didn't get my birthday blowjob. Hope you can give me a pass on this one. I hand them out on the reg.

Code Blue

Knight
DON'T BE TALKIN' 'BOUT MY MAMA....meh, was pretty pissy this monday morning, I turned fucking 40 yesterday and didn't get my birthday blowjob. Hope you can give me a pass on this one. I hand them out on the reg.

"A blowjob isn't with your mouth, it's with your heart. Now get on your knees and put that heart to work."